I apologize - I never introduced myself

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by herpob, Dec 20, 2007.

1. herpob

herpob Member

I apologize - I never introduced myself so here I am.

I am a very happily married female. I am a teacher, my husband is a tennis pro, he travels often, we have two great dogs.

We work, train, hang with the pups, spend time with the families, watch a little tv, and have a great sex life. We love sex and it is or fun time and love time of course. It is also our entertainment. Outside of visiting family sex is simply what we love to do the most with our free time.

Every since we got my husband to completely open up sex has been incredible and we are always looking to learn from other people with great insight and experiences as well as share ours to help them. So please share openly with me and ask away...

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

What a great intro! I'm a teacher myself. We're quite proud of this site and hope you'll find that it's a great place to get all kinds of friendly advice and ideas from like-minded people.

Welcome aboard :sf

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Now THAT'S a quality introduction! :tup

Welcome to :sf, and I hope you enjoy yourself here (when you're not having all that great sex!! )

Rose :rose

4. cook74

Gold Member

Hi herpob, nice to find out a little about you.

Now... Can your husband please get on Community Lounge and give us a few tennis tips? Tip 1: Who is going to win the Australian Open? :bow I'm begging you... I'll even split the take 60/40...

:p Just kidding...My partner and I love the game. She would be jealous... She always wanted to get into Hewitt's pants. He is always yelling "CUM ONNN!!!" while tapping his forehead (What a douche bag he is...):eyes