I am such a bitch!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by loveit247, Jul 15, 2008.

1. loveit247

Gold Member

My SO is frightfully Victorian in his views. He gets uncomfortable pretty easily.
    I called him at work now and asked if he was busy, he said reasonably but that he can talk for a second.
    I then told him that I missed him and could not wait to sit on his cock. He cleared his throat and said "thats nice" in a really uncomfortable way. To which I responded to by carrying on about the illicit acts I was going to carry out on him.
    All I got was "thats wonderful, I look forward to that later". I am a real cow! :lol

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:bow [BassDude PM's LoveIt his phone number] :bow

Girl, you could talk dirty to me any day. :brow I LOVE being teased on the phone (or over chat...or in person...or any way you can imagine for that matter...). When my wife and I were first dating, she used to call me up and breath heavy and talk dirty to me...needless to say I'd throw her down the minute she'd walk into my place. :dgrin (Ahhh...the good ole days before all sorts of responsibilities...:p)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Haha, loveit! You GO girl!

My husband works at a very busy accounting firm and I love to call him at work and ask him if he has time to talk. If he says, "No, I have one of the partners here. " I let loose with the filthiest things imaginable.

If he says, "Yes, I have time." I just talk about mundane things like what I want him to pick up at the store on his way home from work. :dgrin

4. cook74

Gold Member

Both of you girls are just tooooo bad!! I only phone my wife during breaks because of work requirements but even then, if she did that...Damn I would have to find solitude immediately (Not that easy in a 360 seat restaurant right on the water that faces both the Opera House and The Harbour Bridge)

Luckily for me, my baby is an office geek and can only call me with a dozen of her workmates milling around the same office. :D

5. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I love it, loveit.

When my wife calls it is to bitch me out about something.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I'm failing to see the problem here...:brow;)

BD

7. igor

Gold Member

You gals can call me any time. I love it every year when we have to go thru the harassment seminar here and take a test. Fat chance of my being sexually harassed by anyone here:lol

8. Dreama

Gold Member

LOL. That's awesome, Loveit. That's hot anyway. You know he had to have loved it.

9. Kanto

Kanto Member

"That's hot, honey. Now give me a second to get you off speaker..."

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Like magnets!

11. Orion

Orion New Member

Lol, thats mean when he doesnt have time.

12. loveit247

Gold Member

Well all did not end well. He came round, we ended up in a fight where he stormed out telling me he could not cope with me anymore.
    I thought long and hard about how I had been doing things. I made a Drs appointment, asked my mother to come with me and poured my heart out to the Doc.
    I have been diagnosed with severe depression, now that I think about it I have been suffering with it for the past 6 years.
    It hurt like hell to face it but it is great to know why I do the things I do.
    I have been put onto antidepressants and hope to start picking up the pieces of my shattered life.
    The SO has told me that he will stand by me but is naturally guarded. I don't blame him now that I think about the hell I have put him through.

Wish me luck guys.

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Good for you Loveit. Taking the first step toward getting your life back together is never an easy one, but it's a step worth taking. Everyone deserves happiness. I can relate because finally, after years of self-loathing, self-injury, family issues, and co-dependent relationships, I've begun seeing a psychotherapist. I won't subject you or other members of :sf to what I went through when I was a child and a teenager. Most of you already know the details, anyway.

I only had one session with him before he went on vacation, so I won't see him for a few weeks and I don't know whether he'll send me to see a psychiatrist or not.

Depending on what kind of antidepressant you've been prescribed, it could take a few months for it to start working. Just try to be patient, and ask your SO to do the same. Reassure him that you're doing this for him as much for yourself. You want your relationship to work out.

I wish you the very best of luck.

14. Dreama

Gold Member

He got mad because you talked dirty to him? Or am I missing something??

15. loveit247

Gold Member

No, he got angry at me because I was being unreasonable with a request he made to me about the weekend. He flipped, it was all too much for him, I guess my behaviour built up over the past few weeks. The more I read the more I see that I have been manic.

I have been given a script for Zoloft. Should get to work in 10 days. I hope.

16. heelfetish

Gold Member

Well, this thread changed direction fast! I was about to flirtfully suggest that I start receiving some of these calls myself, but now I'm not in as playful a mood. Loveit, I wish you all the best in dealing with this. Honestly I never would have guessed you had a problem with depression, but I'm so happy that you're seeking treatment for it. I sometimes wonder if I don't have an issue with it myself, but it's nowhere near bad yet. I just get in these moods sometimes.

*hugs*

17. bucky

bucky New Member

:grouphug Glad you found the problem and are getting help Loveit. I truly hope he sticks with you through this since you love him so much. Hang in there sweetie and good luck.:tup

18. loveit247

Gold Member

Yeah. It did didn't it? That is the thing, the only person that had an inkling was my mother. Even then she was not sure. When I went to her this morning in tears she also broke down and said that she, as a mother and sufferer should have seen it. The thing is, I spent so much time slamming the lid of Pandoras box closed that now that I have opened it, everything is coming out. I can't stop crying today but at least I feel better!
    I am picking up my meds tonight and starting them.

The thing is, the doctor said he usually waits a week on prescribing meds but with my case he gave me the script right away. He is being very thorough and will be keeping and eye on me. I am in good hands.
    I just spoke to the SO and he even told me that he has been researching depression on the internet and how to help me cope, so there is a light.

Thank you all for just being here for me. I know when it gets tough I can come by here and talk.

19. igor

Gold Member

Trouble with some of those antidepressant meds is that the sex drive goes out the window. Just ask my wife - it's just one more excuse to not have sex. :(

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

For me, anyways, Zoloft took way more than 10 days to make me feel any different. Puss is right, anti-depressant meds take weeks or months to kick in and give you their full benefit.

Hang tight, girl, you are on the right track. (hugs)