I am soooooo bad

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by awakened, Oct 2, 2010.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

I think I am lost in a sexual pleasurdome !!!!!!!!!!!!! This does not seem normal. Okay, here it goes.
    Went to the Doc couple of days ago and she mentions the fact that I am due for a repeat vaginal ultrasound. Well, I think to myself, whatever just do it so I can get outta here. So, I move to the U/S room and remove clothing waste down only, still at this time things feel normal and boring. The tech enters the room and asked me to lay back on the table as she begins to put a condom on the long slightly skinny probe and proceeds to squeeze lube on the end, Okay now this does not feel like all my previous vaginal U/S's. I immediately think, Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh a condom and start feeling slightly aroused and thinking to myslef thank god she doesnt have to look down there during the test, (pretty much tented by a sheet), for those who are not familiar with the probe they use for this test, it is about 8 inches long but fairly thin and have ever so slight flutter movement under the tip for the soundwaves to bounce of body and produce images. Anyway, she puts the probe in and she has to rest her arm on/around my leg and I cant explain the arousal I got at that moment I had to keep thinking to myself, "Don't moan,Don't moan, Don't moan" Not as if there was this big cock going into my pussy, but it might as well have been. The combination of something going up in me and a woman having her arm wrapped around my leg at the same time. :spank
    Very, very mind opening????

2. pussydog

pussydog New Member

lol u so funny.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

A girl I knew once lost a condom inside her.......after several attempts to get it out, she ended up going to the hospital to get it removed.....:eek:
    She's lying in the ER room with an intern and a nurse and the intern puts a couple of fingers inside her to see if he could locate the condom......to this day she doesn't know how or why......but with movement of his fingers inside her.....:nerv
    She couldn't help herself and actually came on him!!
    The intern wasn't very impressed....he found the condom, removed it, then walked out....the nurse just smirked.....:D

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Have you ever been with a woman before?

5. pussydog

pussydog New Member

u guys are funny

6. SADMAN

SADMAN New Member

That's funny.
    And also embarrassing position.
    Women paid more attention so as not to lose at home is something else. Laugh

7. Meee

Gold Member

I would say it sounds normal, except that I rebel from the word "normal." You know the scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail when the Knights Who Say Ni can't stand to hear a certain word? They yell and stamp their feet. I'm like that with the word normal. So don't worry about what's normal, and the story you described isn't unusal to gynecologists, I'm sure.

8. awakened

awakened New Member

Not yet !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Sounds VERY VERY hot! Wish I was your tech!

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ah.....Awakened; you are my type of woman!
    Someone who really "feels" sexual in almost every situation.
    It is a mindset thing and you have released the handbrake on your sexuality.
    Good for you; enjoy it to the max as it is such a freedom few know except maybe some here in this Forum.
    Love hearing of all your experiences so please continue to share ok?

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

12. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Luckily, they are No Longer the "Knights who say 'ni!'". They are now the "Knights who say "Icky Icky Icky Pukang- Zuuupoiiii.... ni!"

Officially Meee!, regardless of where you live, you will be invited to all of my parties from now on until forever. You are a rare soul, indeed.

~SteveWaste

(It....)