I Am Soooo Horney..all The Time!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bellastreghe, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellastreghe

bellastreghe New Member

Okay here is my deal, I am 29 and yes I have always been a bit horney but now it's ALL day long and ALL I think about! My husband says I am insaciable and that thats all I think about (true), but I do get my work and daily mother/wife duties done so why can't I think about that! I dream about sex too. This morn I was dreaming my husband woke me up and I gave him a blow job, then BAM, he wakes me a bit early so naturally I was very excited about this, I asked if he wanted a blow job and he said later, he hadn't showered yet and that we had to get ready for work. BOO-HOO. Talk about raining on my parade. Am I the only one out there that has this appetite? I mean lately I am doing myself at night, (even if me and hubby do it) sometimes twice and on my lunch hour!!! I mean I am sitting here at work right now HORNEY!!! So what do you others do to satisfy your sexual requirements if you are TOO much for you S/O?

2. pelican

pelican New Member

i find my self taking care of my needs two to three times a day sometimes more. i could only wish i was in your husbands shoes. my wife has a excuse for everything. aside from being attached to my arm i could not live with out my hand :phat

3. bellastreghe

bellastreghe New Member

That's the thing though my husband doesn't want to do it ALL the time, maybe a few times a week. I want it ALL DAY EVERYDAY![/COLOR]

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

oh man i was in the same arena as you last week. All i drempt about was pussy pussy pussy! damn! That stuff drove me nuts. Esspecailly since i don't have a specail someone to eat out and feed my hunger for pussy! ugh...sigh:(

5. Mossive

Mossive New Member

try being on a 1000 mg of testosterone a week!!!!

6. zulie

zulie New Member

Mossive -- why are you on testosterone? (just curious)

As for the woman who is horney all the time. Hey my sister -- I'm feelin ya. Me too. And I'm 47 years old. The only time in my life when I wasn't a red hot chili pepper was right after my ex cheated on me with my best friend. That kinda took the wind outta my sails for a bit but I got over it. Now I'm right back to the same old me-- love it all the time... first thing in the morning, a couple of times at noon and a love fest before sleep at night -- three hundred and sixty five days a year.

I don't often meet women like me though. So its nice to know you're out there.

7. Mossive

Mossive New Member

bigger faster stronger.....and three hours of non stop sex

8. bad_boy

bad_boy New Member

i wish i could meet women like you, cause i'm horney every day 365 or 366 a year

9. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Uh, bellastreghe, if you need an extra person to take care of you...you now know where to look ;)

10. -G-

-G- New Member

sonofa, where do you women hang out. I am constantly horney and my gf isnt. It's not that I cant please her, she has orgasms most of the time and sometimes 2 or more. She says she is just satisfied after a big orgasm but I am ready to go again. bah I cant help but feel I am doing something wrong anyway. :(

11. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

Hey Bella, i think if you and me were married, we would get along very along, seens i think about sex every moment. and my wife is not like that, her mind is some where else about sex. she doesn't pay attention like when we first met. :(
    i'm f**k

12. bigone

bigone New Member

Hi Bella.
    It was interesting reading your post. I believe that you must be right at the peek of your sexual life. Hope it last a long time for you. Most of us guys just love to have you awhile.
    I do have a suggestion that you may be interested in as I once had a girl like you that had to have it all the time. When we went out. She couldnt wait so we would sneak out and and have sex just anywhere we could. But that was risky so we went to the local toy store (Dejaview) and bought her a set of remote controlled vibrating ben wah balls. the largest they had.
    it had a battery pack that shipped under her skirt. and did I have a ball turning it on in a bar while dancing. She couldmt wait to get back to the table so I could slip my hand under her skirt and rub her clit. it didnt take much and bang. She used it until it just wore out, She could probally attribute 2,000 orgasms to it. So get one and use at work the take a quick trip to the loo and get off as often as you want. :D

13. SlimDuce

SlimDuce New Member

Im with you to on this one. Im talking ALL the time! My problem is that my wife is NOT.Twice a month if I'm lucky...and that aint no way to live. Still I have never really had the urge to cheat on her. It bothers the shit out of me though and after a few years of being turned down all the time it is really starting to destroy my self esteem.

14. kbate

kbate New Member

What are you doing... Tell her outright that you need more sex! She might think it is YOU that doesn't want her! Give her some oral, that usually gets them warmed up for more frequent sex. Make it worth her while. Anyway, you need to stop putting all your best down the drain and put it to her! What are wives for anyway....

15. SaintJY

SaintJY New Member

You are cool, I wish I could meet more women like you. :lol

James

16. kbate

kbate New Member

I am laughing. Very hard. When we meet can I bring my girlfriend?

17. Logger

Gold Member

Wives are to be adored and pampered, regardless of how infrequently they come through. I just try to develop graceful stops when I my advances are unreturned. Wives are not ramming stations. The way to cure a nymphomaniac is to marry her.

Blessings

18. fantasien

fantasien New Member

brings me to a rememberance of American Wedding:D

19. duhast

duhast New Member

Kbate said:

wabawabawabawabawabawabwabahminahuminahuminaickickickzip-ptoing......

1. Soon.
    2. Yes.

:bdance :drool :bdance :drool :bdance

20. mindfrost82

mindfrost82 New Member

My fiancee is the exact same way. I'm lucky to get it once or twice a month. I have never cheated on her, but I do have to "release" myself atleast once or twice a day...but I'm horny ALL the time.

I have told her outright that I need more sex. She's just not willing to give it up if she's not in the mood. Plus she doesn't care too much for oral. She's the only girl that I have tried to give oral to that hasn't really liked it.

Any other suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.