I am new everyone. my intro and photo here.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ShyKentuckyMan, Aug 7, 2017.

1. ShyKentuckyMan

Gold Member

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I am a 37 year old shy man from Kentucky, hence my username. :) I am single, never been married, and don't have children. It is extremely hot here in Kentucky these days due to it being in the middle of summer. It's been around 90-100 degrees outside. Ugh.

I am a Christian but am not the kind that judges others so you guys have no worries of me being here. I think that it may be my Christian faith that has limited my sexual experiences. At the age of 37, I have only done kissing and receiving blowjobs. I'm still a virgin today but hoping it will change soon. I realize that sex is God's creation to help keep the Earth populated. It should be something to enjoy and be fulfilled. I have not done that because I had been waiting to be married first but have not found the right woman yet. After a few years of deep thinking, I now realize that sex does not have to be in marriage at all since it should be enjoyed by consenting adults. I regret having waited this long but am happy that I now awoke and realized that sex can be done outside of marriage, so I'm looking for a woman to share one of life's greatest experiences. :)

I am here on this forum because I am always thinking about sex and want to meet people out there online to make friends as well as learn a lot about sex. I found this site yesterday and seen quite a few Christians here as well so I know I'm not alone. Who knows, maybe I'll meet a wonderful woman here in the forum that happens to live near me that can help turn me into a man. :)

I like to listen to music, surf online such as Facebook, etc., love cars such as Fords and so excited about the upcoming returns of Ranger and Bronco :), and hanging out with my friends. I am also hard of hearing but can hear and speak well but do know American Sign Language. Well, here I am and hope to meet you all. :)

Attached Files:

2. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

welcome and have fun here

ShyKentuckyMan likes this.
  3. ShyKentuckyMan

Gold Member

Thank you! :)

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.