I am just wondering if anyone else has a leggings or tights fetish!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by leglover, May 25, 2010.

1. leglover

leglover New Member

I have had a leggings fetish, for the longest time but it seems like it just isn't that popular with other people. I know all men love the way women look in a nice tight pair of leggings but they don't have the same attraction to them that I do.

So my question is how many people have this fetish, and if you don't would you as a woman be willing to be a part of fulfilling your significant other fantasy of wearing leggings while having sex if they asked?

2. wilber

wilber Member

I understand your fetish but mine is slightly different. A woman wearing nothing but white ankle high socks and tennis shoes, or trainers if you are in the U.K., does it for me. Pretty much the same thing but I just like a little less covered.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

My sister-in-law wears lacy hose that come all the way down and stop at her bare ankles and open toed heels... DAMN! I want to climb that so bad.

4. htoad

htoad Active Member

I do like to see my wife in crotchless or suspender stockings/pantyhose, or body stockings, and it is not uncommon for us to screw with her wearing them. It is not something I require - e.g. on the spur of the moment it does not matter to me. But when we plan a romantic evening that will end up with sex, she will wear them under her clothes. We have a wide variety of colors and styles that she likes to choose from, and she says it make her feel "sexually wicked" to go out like that knowing that only I know what she has on under her clothes. On occasion she has taken regular tights and made them crotchless, to surprise me.

When we take sexual pictures or videos, she wears them as part of her outfit. On days I work at home she often wears them around to get me to fondle her. For me it adds variety and excitement. She works out and still gets compliments for having nice legs, so even as she turns 50 she likes to wear them to spice things up, which I love. :D

5. charlieuk

charlieuk New Member

I'm not really into leggings but do have a serious liking for ladies in tights (pantyhose in the UK) and stockings. Actually I wear them myself as a strange kinda fashion statement. I don't get all excited about it unless a woman is wearing the tights.