I am in need of a good male masturbation toy when the wifey can't play

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Adventurer, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

So my wifey is pregnant and we are in the "no sex" for a while stages due to her being so uncomfortable.

I am going to chafe myself here...lol So any suggestions on a safe, good masturbation toy? ($10-$15max)

I started trying to look on ebay. But all I could think of was "pocket pussy"??

Suggestions?

Thanks!

2. WTbeach

Gold Member

I have a few that my wife enjoys watching me use and the "Head honcho" is a good stroking device and feels so damn good with the ribbed inside and its pink or clear. My wife prefes clear so she can see my cock sliding in and out of it then I cream on the other side, its quite delightful and can be found on amazon or ebay

3. Adventurer

Gold Member

I'll check that out. The other thing I need is for it to be mess containing. (So I can just clean it in the morning)

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Tenga eggs; cheap, feels wonderful, no mess and reusable many times if you are careful.

5. danrb007

Gold Member

I had something similar a while back that the wife bought me. It felt great but it was actually to tight. I had to be rock solid hard to get it on all the way.

6. HardWood82

Gold Member

Fleshlight

7. Adventurer

Gold Member

Well after a LOT of research, I found out that many materials are toxic that these are made out of. So I found a really reliable website and narrowed it down to the "Big Head Honcho." However, I couldn't find one on ebay for the right price. So I went with the "Super Head Honcho" for about $12.
    Yeah, it's pink...but like my wife said, I won't see it most of the time. hehe. So meh. Guess I can live with it being pink. lol
    Looking forward to trying it out!