i am in desperate need of help

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bigballs69, Aug 30, 2007.

1. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

well a few days ago my gf was jerking me off and it just wasnt working. now today she was doing it again and it just went down :(. i really need some help. PLEASE, i need it quick too. i just dont know what is wrong

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

You mean you're losing your erection?

I'm afraid we'll need more info. Have you had problems in the past? Are you experiencing any medical problems, poor diet, not enough exercise, smoking, stress, all of the above? Are you having relationship problems? Are you using lube? Are you able to maintain an erection and ejaculate during masturbation?

Sorry for all the questions, but there is no simple answer to yours.

3. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

no stress no problems no smoking and yes i can keep it up when i'm doing it myself... i don't know why i cant when she's doing it. i think i'm thinking to much or something but i don't know maybe i just dont like other people giving me hand jobs

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

If you feel that you may not like jacking you then by all means dont do it
    and concentrate on oral.

Hiker

5. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

haa good point.. but she hasn't tried oral on me yet, i dont know if she will, and for some reason she really wants to make me cum from a hand job

6. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

maybe try a different approach?

for example... when sex really isnt an option my bf and I often take part in "outercourse" as they call it on the move The 40 year old Virgin...one way that really works (because I can't give a standard hand job, my arm just tires out) for us is for my to stradle him, as if we were going to have sex but slide a little bit lower so that i can hold on to his penis and have it near my clit at the same time (usually still with panties on) and then I grind/thrust a long with alittle bit of extra hand motion...still TECHNICALLY a hand job...

7. pwned

pwned New Member

ur probably thinking too much, happens when ur NOT thinking how hot she is and just thinking about how ur cock is going to go down soon.

8. excal04

excal04 New Member

Maybe you just don't want her jacking you off anymore. You already said that she doesn't pleasure you orally maybe this is just your way of telling her that this method isn't going to work anymore.

BTW since you already know she isn't going to give you some head, this thought has probably ran through your head while you were being intimate.

9. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

ohh man thats a tough one... poor girl must be so disapointed and that's gunna wreck her self confidence. how about... you start it off for a while, while fingering her or somthing, then let her take over? that might work, i'm not sure i don't really know how a guy's penis works :O

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

You know what? Maybe she's honestly just not that good at it. My wife, as much as I love her, is not very good at hand-jobs. Oral sex she's a superstar, but a hand job? She's clumsy and it often hurts more than is pleasurable. I don't know what it is... Maybe it's that we come very accustomed to our own handiwork, that giving ourselves hand jobs is virtually our only form of masturbation. We've got many many years of experience, yet the women in our lives are literally newbies at it, and don't have the tools at their disposal for constant practice like we did when we were teens. :lol

Seriously though, I would not worry about it. The more you worry the worse the problem will get, and the more pressure you will put on her. Just concentrate on what she does do for you. Her skills may improve with time. If not, there are other aspects of sex that are a lot more enjoyable than a hand job anyway. :)