I am crazy to lick pussy but she do't like to do

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by ilickurs, Mar 24, 2012.

1. ilickurs

ilickurs New Member

I am crazy to lick pussy until now I licked 3 pussies, this friend doesn't like to licking her pussy, how to convience her please explain.

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

You cannot convince someone to do something they either don't enjoy or don't want....find someone who does enjoy it.

3. octavius

Gold Member

I guess you'll need to find out why. My wife was very surprised how much oral she was getting when we first got together. She was very sexually inexperienced and did not expect to have to deal with oral right away. She'd orgasm and then be done and did not like the idea of not being able to reciprocate. She does not like to give oral herself for various reasons and she has a hard time recovering for a second "clitoral" orgasm....and quite frankly she has pretty poor cardio. She is completely drained after sex. She began to resist having an orgasm with oral because she wanted to "save it" for penetration so we both could enjoy ourselves. One day I was really working her over with my mouth, I could tell she was trying to not to orgasm, so I kept going, teasing and bringing her back into it until she exploded.... she was like..."fine...you got me". Then we were able to have a conversation about how I actually enjoyed her enjoying herself and that it wasn't one way. It took her a while to warm up to it and accept what I told her but she enjoys herself now.

4. SunshineDaydream

SunshineDaydream New Member

Yes I agree, not many people like it. But if your patient and work on it, I'm sure she'll open up to it more. Good luck! :)

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Not all women like receiving oral. You may try working on it. I don't know any magic words or actions if she's against it (is there a good reason? ...)
    Forcing ther issue may:
    a. work out real nice over time,
    b. ruin things sexually,
    c. one partner ends things.

So be careful how you work on the issue or find someone who likes it a lot if you're not all satisfied overall with your friend.

6. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I LOVE going down on my wife, but she gets very self-conscious and I get turned down on a regular basis even when I am craving it so bad....ooohhhh