I am back since things are quiet again!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Katprr, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I am back and all is well. Although I have been dealing with a few things that have come up. A family death occurred and I have been trying to get threw that without losing my brain. The harassment and stalking as stop which is good.
    I also have some news but I will wait to explain it all, when the time is right. I am getting married soon, I know I will explain the whole story when I have the time.
    But wanted to say Hi again to all, and I will be posting once more!!!

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Hey, hun! It's good to see you. I'm glad to hear the stalking has stopped, but sorry to hear that you've had a death in the family. Chin up, and if you have stalking problems with anyone on the forum, please report them.

3. eandvk

eandvk Member

We dont know one another Katprr........but Im happy that the stalking has stopped....nobody should have to deal with something like that!!
    My sympathy to the loss in your family!!!

And last but not least....Welcome Back.....I look forward to your contributions and input.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'll second Dreama's statement. Please report any stalking on this forum to the admins or moderators here. We do not take that sort of behavior lightly, and will see an end put to it.

5. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Welcome back hon *hugs*