I am a single mom and i miss sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Sextalk, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Sextalk

Sextalk New Member

I miss sex so baaaaaadddd.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Then go out and get laid? If you're single, mom or not, there's no excuse to not start a relationship or at least have some fun.

3. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Uh...it's not always that simple.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

You're right, it's not always that simple. But sitting around complaining about it won't get you any closer to having sex or at least dating. You have to put yourself out there to get anything at all. It takes effort to get what you want.

As far as the OP is concerned, it could be that simple, or it couldn't. She has given us zero to go on.

5. Succubus

Succubus New Member

Try craigslist. Its not as sketchy as you'd think, if you are are very clear about what you're looking for, and screen them through several conversations. I'd get a throwaway yahoo email addy for it though because you'll get a lot of replies. I tried it a while back and there were a couple of great candidates. I didn't end up hanging out with anyone though because something better presented itself - but I'd have definitely given a few of those guys a chance to get to know them a little better at least. Cute, smart, educated, and I could tell the decent ones were pretty genuine.

6. friendlyBJ

friendlyBJ Member

If you miss sex than I can fulfill your needs

7. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

Actually, it is just that simple. You can add all kinds of qualifiers to it and make it more difficult, perhaps, but if you're just looking to get laid, it it very, very simple to do so for a woman.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yep, especially when either gender is acceptable ;)

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

Bingo, women can get laid in a heartbeat, if she doesn't have any particular standards. I would have more of a problem, women who meet my standards are in short supply. Though I have women flirt with me all of the time. If you're just looking for a roll in the hay, it'll take 15 min max.

10. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

Even if she does have "standards," it is very easy to get laid.

11. dougsan

dougsan New Member

Give the lady a break. For her un-written reason she is having difficulty finding a partner for sex. If I were she, I'd go to a church social (always guys on the prowl there - trust me I know). Another place is the evening movies. Again, always some action. Lots of places like this. If she attends any of the "AA" type meetings she shoould succeed (chose your meeting hall carefully - and if you're not a recovering addict you shouldn't go this way).

How do you "pick up" the person? First check out the potential without staring at any one person. The potentials will all be alone and showing no need to go anywhere. Anyone who comes off really strong I would dismiss. When you've chosen your potentials try making strong eye contact. Generally speaking, this should break the ice. If it doesn't go to choice number 2 and so on. Of course if you aren't too uncomfortable to chat with a stranger choose someone and invite them for a cup of coffee (or drink). One of the women in SF simply asked a guy if he wanter a BJ. Of course it worked, the guy was breathing.

Tough to be alone. Tough to need sex. Tougher to be alone and in need of sex. Much luck.

12. minskminx

Gold Member

Women are often very negative but we have a big advantage over men because men basically want to have sex all the time. That is an enormous power that we have, we can pick and choose sexual partners in a way men cannot. You must know this power, this attraction that YOU have and you must use it!

I will be honest with you all, I have no tits and I am not 10 out of 10 pretty but only very rarely do I not get what I want. I make it happen because I use this power I have been given as a woman. If you know this power, if you are 100% confidence in it, you need not miss sex.

Two years ago I was going to get married but he ran off with his ex. Most of the time I have not been in a relationship since then but I refuse to go more than 2 months with out sex.

If you go out on a friday night every bar and club is full of people like you. It is full of people that want to have sex, the reason they are there is because they want to meet you! This is the way I think of it. I will not hear that I'm wrong!

Of course you must be careful and do not just throw yourself at the first guy but look around and only take what you really want. If there is no one it can wait till the next time.

It angers me that the idea is there that sex is for men and you must hang around until someone makes a move. Must men, especially good men are quite timid, you must say to them "you can have me if you want me, I want to fuck and I want you to fuck me".

Have confidence, you are a woman and men want you!

13. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

think you want to be loved when having sex, when usually men just have sex and you woman sense that, I think thats what makes you choosy....I may be totally wrong...

14. lionesshunter

lionesshunter New Member

me tooooo

15. hrnyhsbnd

hrnyhsbnd New Member

It's not so simple! Heck, I'm married and miss sex like crazy! I thought going two weeks was bad, now its been almost a year!
    I feel for ya sister!

16. almostthere

Gold Member

I agree. Much harder for a single dad. If a woman came on to me and i was single i would hop right in. Now guys get turned down much more than woman

17. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Yup, as single dad of two. Its hard to find the time and budget to date.

First 2-3 years after my divorce sucked very much (divorced 6 years now). Many issues, from lack of time, lack of money, complete and total distrust of the female gender.

Couple years ago I tried to date. Did the internet dating, setups by friends... some bolted at the slight mention of having primary custody of two kids. Some same boat as me, but had no desire to have more kids in the mix. Then the ones that were never married, never had kids, and on fast track for getting both.

So I gave up. Have had a friend we would meet now and then while our kids were with the respective EX's. She decided she was ready to get married again, I wasn't (still not)

Now the kids are older (teenagers) its becoming easier to get some time to myself. Most of my fun last month or so was with a neighbor. She has since latched onto a much younger (like half her age younger) play mate, ah youth, lucky bastard LOL, so my search begins again.

In the meantime, think I will work on myself to try and up the stamina. Hell to get old LOL

18. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

what are you actually looking for?.......sex or love, or both....What kinda man you seeking??

19. sexylatino12345

Gold Member

If that's all you want I can help just Lieback and enjoy the show oraly

20. Texas_Red

Gold Member

It's very different for men vs. women and access to sex. Women have the privilege of being choosy. Men are ready to go regardless of circumstance, in the majority of cases.

If a woman walks up to a guy and says "let's fuck" it's a done deal. if a guy walks up to a woman and says the same, there's a significant chance of failure for any number of reasons.