I almost have an american dream : (

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Drummerkid505, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drummerkid505

Drummerkid505 New Member

Ok First off guys, This is my first post as i am new here. MY names Cody. Im sure you all wil be insightful and understanding. This seems like a very hepful forum. So to begin with my problem.

First of im 19 years old, And ive been dating my girlfriend for about a month. We are to the point where we are about to become sexually active. Now heres the catch. This girl is perfect. Shes got a supermodel body, tight pussy, Great everything. And opposed to alot of women she can actually cum from vaginal intercourse. She says it only takes 15 minutes at that. Now Im not going to post some sob story on how i need to last long. But Im simply asking Will having sex more frequently with her build my endurance to eventually last as long i need too? Ive had my fair share of sex, But IT was mosty one night flings over long spans of time. Ive never had a steady partner to build up my endurance. So Last week me and her were having sex. I lasted a decent 10 minutes. And She Said 5 more and she would of came. I mean I can get this girl off through her g spot with my fingers in less than 2 minutes. So Maybe you guys could give me some advice, Because Ive got a girl thats hott and would be easy to please. But I need to work on myself first. I love to give more than recieve. So How can i work on my endurance? and Should I worry that much about it? I mean im 19. But I want to stay with this girl because the physical and emotional Attraction is amazing. Any helpful advice? Thanks alot

Cody

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I know it's been posted before.... have you tried masturbating before you have sex with her? This should relieve you initial explosive impulses, and give you time to pleasure her first.

3. Drummerkid505

Drummerkid505 New Member

Havent tried that yet. Maybe Ill just get her to give me head. Bust one. And then go about it. but my intital question Is Will having sex with her frequently build my endurance? And if so how long does it take you guys? Im still young. I am Moderatley experienced. But I could still use some pointers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.