Hypothetical questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by s1ng1nf00l, May 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

Here are some hypothetical questions I saw in a survey once... I thought they were interesting, and I would like to ask them here...

1. If both of your best friend's (same sex) arms were broken, and he asked you to masturbate him, would you do it?

2. If both of your arms were broken, and a friend offered to masturbate you, would you do it?

3. If you knew a friend would say "yes," and that there was no way you could be caught, would you ask him to masturbate with you?

4. You are undressing in front of a bunch of same sex friends, what are you most embarrased about? (that is if you are embarrased)

5. Same as above, only in front of the opposite sex.

6. You are given a chance to change one thing about a masturbation session. What would you change? (examples- size, amount of semen, force of ejaculation, to be circumsized or uncircumsized, etc...)

Have fun answering these! Answer by writing a number, then your answer! (obviously) ;)

2. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I guess I'll answer to get the ball rolling...

1. I'm not too sure of what I'd do. I might, depending on how immobile he really is. It all depends on the moment I guess.

2. I guess I would if it had been a while since I broke my arms.

3. yes. I've done it once. It was pretty fun.

4. I would be worried most about getting an erection.

5. Probably the same, but maybe penis size too... Even though I know I'm a little above average, I still would be very embarassed about it.

6. I have recently been really interested to know how different it would be if I were uncircumcized. To have that skin rolling over my head, I sure, would be a great new sensation... Even though I can still experience it with a lubricated hand...

Well, those are MY answers... what about everyone else?

3. jnrain

jnrain New Member

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. My physique

5. Why be embarrased?

6. Why change the tried and true?

BTW, my answers to this are skewed because I'm homosexual so I'm more likely to answer yes to some ofthese questions than a str8 guy would be.

4. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

It's good you said you are... that way results will be more consistent...

5. Samurai

Samurai New Member

1. I'd give him a BJ, I'm a really nice guy

2. Yes

3. Yes, I'd ask for more quite frankly

4 & 5. my physique too

6. I don't know if this is weird but I'd like to shoot more semen

I'm Bi

6. naed24

naed24 New Member

no, and i'd give him a girl instead. if he insists he gets a punch.

tried it before with a gay friend i didn't get an erection until she put my dick in her mouth :D i dunno why i ever did it, just curiousity maybe i don't think i'd do it again just maybe :D but its definitely ok if its a girl.

we did that before even with other friends who are girls.

none

unable to control erection maybe.

number of rounds! and amount of semen although i usually shoot a lot. :D

7. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

Do you mean "he/ his?"

8. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

heh heh, ditto :D

9. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

6. i wish i control my load... like at night in my bed, shoot blanks, and in the shower, shoot a lot.

10. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

shoot blanks?

11. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

like nothing comes out, less messy

12. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

And how do you do that exactly?

13. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

i said i wish i could, but i cant

14. Xevolar

Xevolar New Member

You can stop the flow of semen. You go through the contractions, and it feels just like a normal ejaculation, but no mess. You use the PC muscle to do this. To excersize the PC muscle, when peeing, stop peeing, then start, then stop, etc. until you're done. Then just use the same muscle when ejaculating. It might take a few tries, and sometimes it helps if you contract your anal muscles when ejaculating too.

15. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

Just whatever you do, don't ever close off the openining in attempt to "Shoot a blank!" I've heard this can be very bad! I would like to get some more answers to these questions!

16. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

1. If both of your best friend's (same sex) arms were broken, and he asked you to masturbate him, would you do it?
    sure, why not

2. If both of your arms were broken, and a friend offered to masturbate you, would you do it?
    if i were horny yeah

3. If you knew a friend would say "yes," and that there was no way you could be caught, would you ask him to masturbate with you?
    again, why not

4. You are undressing in front of a bunch of same sex friends, what are you most embarrased about? (that is if you are embarrased)
    i'm most afraid of embarrassing them, being bi i dont want to creep out my closest friends so i turn away

5. Same as above, only in front of the opposite sex.
    EVERYTHING

6. You are given a chance to change one thing about a masturbation session. What would you change?
    i'd have a toy...cept i cant afford anything

17. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I don't think you should be embarassed in front of the opposite sex. If I recall your picture properly, you are very attractive and appear to be in good physical condition.

18. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

ok not to sound conceited..but...i am....its just that i suffer from what i call "ugly duckling syndrome" until 8th grade i was SHORT, and pudgy and a bit greasy... then i grew, lost 20 lbs (which i have subsequently gained back but with the height its no biggie), got hips, a chest ect.... but the damage to my self esteem had been done, junior high can kill a girl

19. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

It would be great if there could be more answers on this thread... I really think it's an interesting subject. I wish there was a way to do multiple polls for each of the individual questions...

20. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

1. If both of your best friend's (same sex) arms were broken, and he asked you to masturbate him, would you do it? .........My best friend is male.(him yes, as long as my bf wouldnt find out :lock: ) My female friends....it would depend on which one.

2. If both of your arms were broken, and a friend offered to masturbate you, would you do it?YES!!!!!!! :D

3. If you knew a friend would say "yes," and that there was no way you could be caught, would you ask him to masturbate with you? HELL YEAH !!!!!! :rofl

4. You are undressing in front of a bunch of same sex friends, what are you most embarrased about? (that is if you are embarrased) ONLY MAYBE CUZ MY THIGHS ARE KINDA CHUNKY.

5. Same as above, only in front of the opposite sex. THAT MY BOOBS AREN'T BIGGER.

6. You are given a chance to change one thing about a masturbation session. What would you change? I DON'T KNOW. :ugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.