Hygiene

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by college_girl, Oct 9, 2009.

1. college_girl

college_girl New Member

I'm really nervous about letting my boyfriend eat me out. I'm afraid he'll think my pussy is dirty or gross or unclean. I've tasted my pussy before so I know how I taste. And I know I have good hygiene and I am generally a clean person. What can I do to make sure I have extra good hygiene for when he goes down on me?

2. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

Relax... if you shower regularly and have well maintained pubic hair he'll dig you big time.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't know why you are so worried about how you smell, afterall, didn't you say his dick has such a strong odour you can still smell it on your hand the day after you give him a handjob?

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

We guys like pussies that smell like pussy. Deodorizing it could be a turnoff, because it might eliminate the pheromones that attack our brains and make us crazy horny. A puss with no aroma is not nearly as much fun, so don't worry. As long as you're normally hygienic, not extra, you'll make his dreams come true... lucky bastard.:p Young women with raging hormones are likely to have more aroma than more mature women do. That's a good thing.;)

5. polarbear79

polarbear79 New Member

plus, i've read somewhere that you actually carry more bacteria in your mouth. so, in this sense, it's actually less hygienic locking lips than eating pussy :D

6. Atlantico

Atlantico New Member

+1 oh yes

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

As long as you've showered/bathed in the last 24 hours you'll be fine.

8. Northside

Gold Member

I have always felt that eating pussy is nasty, that's why I do it. I love the smell and taste of a woman and her secretions. Guys are nasty, so are girls. Most girls swallow our cum. Some of us will go down on our ladies even after we cum in them. They like it because it's nasty, we do too! If you're reasonably clean before you start he'll love eating you. If he doesn't there's something wrong with him not you.

9. Slamtastic

Slamtastic New Member

Truth!

#9 Slamtastic, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  10. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Besides showering every day. Another area you can look at is diet. Certain foods like galic, broccoli, onions, and spicy food can influence taste. Also alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine might adversely influence taste. Best thing to do is to eat some fruit, and drink allot of water right before you have sex. If you do you should be alright.

11. rockyraccoon2

rockyraccoon2 New Member

Don't worry. I personally love the natural taste of a woman. It's intoxicating. You don't need to be smell-free down that coz the smell is all natural pheromones and it's a huge turn on. So good showering hygiene should be enough. Don't douche - I heard it messes up the natural balance in there. Also, keep it trim so he has more "meat" to lick and suck on.