Hush Now!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hush Now!

Something happened Saturday night that I wasn’t going to bother mentioning, but seeing as how it’s a slow day, I might as well spill.

I had a houseguest staying in the downstairs bedroom and I was upstairs sitting on the loveseat, when I got a call from my favourite vbf. As I had company, I didn’t plan on doing anything sexual with him, so we just talked about the car auction we were both watching.

Now, this lover has a very deep and sexy voice, even when he’s talking about church, and it never fails to have an effect on me. It was almost habitual to reach into my night pants and start touching my clit as he talked about the cars that were being auctioned.

I’d say something like, “That’s a cute car,” and he’d laugh and tell me what it was and all of the stuff that motor heads love to go on about. After a few minutes, I offhandedly mentioned what I was doing, which pretty much stopped all the car talk.

We started talking about sex, more specifically, what we’d be doing were we in the same bed at the moment. I told him how much I love to be approached from behind, be it standing at a kitchen sink, doggy style, or just lying on my side in a bed.

Soon, I was getting pretty worked up, and mentioned it was a shame my friend was there. He told me to just be quiet, and at first I wasn’t going to do it, but soon, as my clit got hard and I started to slicken, having a round of phone sex sounded like a pretty good idea, after all.

I got off the couch and ran into the bedroom to fetch my toys then shed my pants and sat back down. By this time, both my lover and I were pretty aroused, and he proceeded to spin a tale about fucking me from behind as I lie on my side. Part of the fantasy was that noone could hear us, so we had to be very quiet.

As my vibe purred on my clit, I slid my big dildo into my hungry pussy, just as my lover described how he’d slip his cock into me. Soon, I was rocking on the couch, breathing heavy and having a hard time being quiet.

My lover’s voice was in my ear, “Be quiet now, girl, noone can hear us fucking, now, just be quiet.” I imagined what it would feel like to have his arms wrapped around me as his voice whispered in my ear and used the dildo to start fucking myself deeper and with more force. A moan escaped me. “Shh, now, girl, you have to be quiet.” He growled into my ear.

I said, “You are going to have to put your hand over my mouth if you want me to be silent.” And I imagined his big hand covering my mouth as he powered into my wet twat.

By this time I was sweating, grinding the vibe into my tortured clit as my hand slammed the dildo into me so hard my lover heard it on the phone. Soon, I was coming, fighting the urge to scream out loud as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over me, leaving me somewhat weak and exhausted.

Now, it was my turn to work on my lover and I purred into his ear, telling him how good it would feel to him to be inside of me right then. As I talked to him, I kept the vibe on my clit and soon felt a stirring that told me I was getting close to climaxing again.

It was very hard to just whisper to him when my whole body was charged with sexual electricity, but I continued to talk to him until I heard him moaning and yelling on the phone as he dispensed his load of hot cum.

As I heard him breathing hard, and then gradually coming down from his high, I was so excited that I found myself in the throes of more orgasmic contractions. Finally, the spasms of my box stopped and I was able to turn off the toy and just sit and catch my breath.

It was a truly fantastic experience and not one I will forget any time soon. When my husband got home the following day, I told him all about it. He was quite turned on and we ended up having some really hot sex. At one point, he had me on my hands and knees fucking me hard with the dildo and he placed a hand over my mouth as I turned my head to look at him. I had the vibe on my clit and in that instant, I relived my fantasy with my lover. I came so hard that I thought I’d pass out.

Well, that’s the end of the story. Dunno about you, but reliving that got me a touch moist and I think I have something to take care of. :dgrin

2. igor

Gold Member

Could it be that less energy expelled thru vocalizing is directed towards the pussy for a better orgasm?:lol

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Igor, you're a friggin' genious, man! :cool

4. igor

Gold Member

Much more experimentation is in order ya know? A one-time thing does not develop enough data.:phat