Husbands Fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sinny, Sep 29, 2004.

1. sinny

sinny New Member

My husbands loves to eat his cum from my pussy. I always cum while he's doing it. Now he is talking about me being a hotwife and eating it when it's full of someones else's.

We are each 43 and have been married for 24 yrs. Both have remained monogamous. He also has asked if I'd like to feed him a big cock, I replied yes due to heat of the momment.

What do you think

2. sinny

sinny New Member

Does anyone else share in his desire to cleanup after sex?

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I can say that I have tasted my own cum before in extremely small quantity, just to see what the taste was. I, however, have very little interest in licking my man-sauce out of my wife's cooter after I ejaculate.

That being said, I'm sure there are thousands of men who actually do this, or would if their woman let them.

4. sinny

sinny New Member

I don't know if I'm wierd or what but I kind of like it when he does it. I know he likes me to watch as he's doing it.

I'm just struggling with the whole thing though.

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

The whole him sucking another guys' dick thing?

6. sinny

sinny New Member

Ya, that.

I guess the thing is we are bored and he is trying to juice things up. He say's he has no interest in other women.

7. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

I have went down on my gf after sex before, but always stayed away from the hole, concentrated on the clit. I personally do not have much interest in eating my own cum, but have heard of other guys that do. I have also heard of something called "snowballing", where a guy ejaculates in his partner's mouth and then his partner holds the cum in their mouth until the two exchange the semen orally. Maybe you and your husband could try that too.

8. sinny

sinny New Member

Would you really like that?

I'll have ask him or maybe jusy surprize him.

9. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Seems to me that there are other things you two could do to spice it up without getting another phallus involved is all.

10. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

Speaking as a guy that is really interested in having a partner that pays attention to my own fetishes and works toward fulfilling them without me having to work you into doing it (to much work, sometimes I need that effortless attention), I personally think that if you think that "snowballing" would really get him going, then I would suprise him. That's what I would like.

11. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Why not buy a strap on dildo for yourself, and have him get down on his knees and give you "head"?

He could later eat his cum from your .... yah, that.

12. sailor

sailor New Member

Sinny:
    Do try the snowballing. I have gone down on my wife after I cum - it is a mixture of her juices and mine. One night she surprised me after sucking me off and gave me a big wet kiss with her mouth full of cum. Very erotic.

13. Deno085

Deno085 New Member

I do enjoy sucking my cum from my wife's pussy after we have sex, not only does she get another orgasm, but she doesnt have to goto the bathroom afterwords and drain it out herself..

Seriously, for me the enjoyment is in the humility of it, I just love doing things to her that are degrading...

14. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I wouldn't really say that is degrading to her. At least not the way my bf did it, we only tried once and he was just currious.

15. fantasien

fantasien New Member

manb all this sounds really good!

16. blade

blade New Member

its good if after 24 yrs u can honestly say u and ur hubby have a sex life. I mean u seem to have fun and a great one, unlike some other folks that r sick of each other. Go ahead go wild ....its fun to try something newand there's nuttin degradin about it if u bothe kno where u stand at it

17. slick

slick New Member

My wife has most of her orgasms after I cum and while I'm licking up my juice. She loves it and it has always excited me. She was the one that started me by giving me a mouth full of semen after she blew me. Not that the taste of my semen was new for I had tasted it since I was as young teen.
    But, I have no desire to taste another's.

18. zulie

zulie New Member

My advice about bringing another man is: keep it a fantasy.

You've been together for so many years, it would be so sad to mess things up with something that should have stayed a fantasy. Believe me, I don't care how open he may feel now or in the heat of the moment. I would bet my bottom dollar that the reality of you being with another man... having another man's penis in you and the whole thing would freak him out. He would get all weird about it afterwards and I just guarantee that your relationships would suffer. Almost always happens that way. People end up regretting that and often it destroys a good marriage.

Be safe. Keep it a fantasy and keep your husband respecting and loving you as his own woman and nobody elses.

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

The topic has kind of spun into a few tangents, but i think the main question was - What do we think of husbands request to bring in another guy for sexual pleasure among the 3 of you.
    Boredom comes and goes in marriage/sex. It doesn't always mean you need to take it to another 'level'. Fantasies are great for filling in the gaps, (imho) and sometimes, just hearing your partner's fantasy can be a turn on.

But as far as acting on that fantasy, I would have to agree with Zulie. 24 years is a big investment. It's kind of like taking your life's savings, and putting it into a junk bond - planning to get rich quick, take the money & run. Problem is, it usually doesn't work, and you're left broke.