Husbands co-worker

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by awakened, Oct 7, 2010.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

I need all of my friends opinions to cement (I hope) my opinion.
    For those that do not now my story. I am a newly awakened sexual being after 17 yrs of marriage, we have been exploring all aspexts of sex, hence my membership here. I have told about meeting his coworker at an event my husband and I invited her too. A very vanilla event, nothing to do with sex at all. He wanted to see how we clicked. She is a beautiful, dark haired, darkeyed intelligent woman, I would say very exotic(she is from India). Well we only visited a little over an hour but I tried to flirt a little but she did not reciprocate, but did hold the conversation well. This is all new to me and i thought I was pretty good at it.
    Well, my husband obviously see her daily, they are both managers in a male dominated industry. By what he describes to me she does have interest in him and seems also me, not outrightly stated but implied, they do talk about how he and I are and that we are so happy right now exploring so many new avenues. He has not actually told her that I am curious about being with a girls but i think she smart enough to get the idea.
    Here inlies the problem, He works with her everyday !!!!! It really does turn me on that they flirt with each other slightly and that she is interested in me and him. But even though we are completely, madly in love i think that if we had a threesome relationship(which would be seriously hot) I would think it would be quite awkward for him to see her daily after sucking her tits and fucking her, he may look at her face and only see her pretty pussy. I know if I had a threesome with a male co-worker and my husband and I saw him daily, I would be aroused to much to keep it contained, I would at least want a feel sometimes or a quickie in the parking lot.
    I am not worried that he will fall for her emotionaly but you never know what women have the power to do. I know he is just lookingat this as a great way to see what it is like to bewith someone else and of course see me with another woman, and that is fine, I want the same thing and want to explore another sexual encounter with another male. I think that it will supercharge the excitement in the bedroom between the two of us(not sure how that is possible Ha ha) I am pretty much a fuck monster already, excitement on the electrified side !!!
    Please input !!! Well , if any of this jibberish makes sense !!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Fucking co-workers almost NEVER works out. You are playing with fire. Why don't you two try to find someone else to play with? Are there swingers clubs near you?

3. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

CL has it. There is almost certainly going to be a large conflict of interest involved with a sexual relationship with a co-worker. The best course of action would be to find another couple that you really liked and were into the same thing. Also, if she is actually from India, she would probably show her interest much differently than you would be expecting (much more subtle). People often forget about the behavioral nuances of different cultures. She might be truly uncomfortable expressing herself in a typically open and aggressive American way.

~Steve

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm going to say what others have said, keep sex out of the workplace. Especially if it's another manager. God forbid she's a spiteful little bitch and decides to cry foul when she falls for your guy. Not saying that will happen, but you get what I mean.

Try to find someone neutral that isn't someone you guys see every day.

Not to mention, even though my fiancee and I are very open about our sexual wants and desires, I don't think I would be cool with him randomly inviting a coworker over because he wants to get to know him/her because they want to fuck each other.
    I would have expected way before that point that he express to me and me alone that there is someone at work that he's developed sexual feelings for.

5. awakened

awakened New Member

Thank you guys, i will make sure he reads this. he told me I was right last night but he was dissapointed. We are in the process of searcing for a likeminded couple/person to have fun with.
    CL, yes we have a swingers club 15min from our home. I am hesitant to go because we dont drink and young drunk people irritate the hell out of me. I f I fuck, I want to fuck sober !!! i will keep you in the loop of our experimentations if anyone is interested.

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I agree with Cowboy Lover that threesomes with co-workers rarely work out and worse yet they pose allot of problems at the workplace. Issues it could pose range from low worker morale to loss of a job and in the worse case scenario claims of harassment.

My advice is if the two of you are serious about having a threesome then the best thing to do is to look for a stranger or at least an acquaintance that you are not close with. At least then if it goes bad then the impact will be limited. Finally in either case, make sure the two of you continue to communicate and address issues as they come up. At least this way you will, hopefully, prevent a minor issue from becoming a major problem.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

From my experience most clubs of sexual nature don't serve alcohol due to the fact that they don't want anyone getting drunk or drugged and doing something they'll regret.

Look into it, if you haven't already.

8. awakened

awakened New Member

all our clubs within 75 miles are BYOB, so if you drink there is no problem

9. loveit247

Gold Member

Don't do it.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Awakened,
    Methinks all others are on the money with this thing although the situation may be alluring at the moment something could and would in all probability hit the fan at some point.
    Nothing wrong with the fantasy though!
    BTW, SW is most correct with regards to other cultures particularly the women of Asia; subtlety is their forte and in fact they communicate more with their eyes and gestures than verbally.

11. awakened

awakened New Member

Update. I do not understand men sometimes. Since this last posting we have discussed the downfalls of this stupid idea and he realizes he had thought to bring her in because he was feeling so good about someone(her) being very attracted to him. He said that after 17 yrs of just us it was such an awesome feeling. He did basically tell her that this would not work because it is like walking on broken glass. NO SHIT. He teased me acouple of times since then about her and I told him to stop because its starting to piss me off and it ruins my sexy mood. He siad that is the last thing he wanted to do, that this teasing was supposed to do just that, tease.
    Well, finally today. She has a private safety meeting with him today , guess what she shows up in today at work ? skin tight pants and extremely low cut blouse. Keep in mind she is a shop of men every day and usually wears work pants, steeltow boots and the company shirt. I tell him I was not happy and she has alterior motives. He gets back and tells me he was just teasing me. What part was teasing? I told him to STOP !!!!!!!!! . He said we would talk tonight.
    You all have to talk to me, what are your thoughts, i feel so immature at age 42, that is pretty sad.
    Like you all suggested, I am looking for a person with no strings to our life whatsoever and have no reservations with him and another woman just not someone in that position of his life !!

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Why are you getting upset over another woman showing off to him? Is it because she's a coworker? Or because it's behind your back?

My thoughts are he stepped over a line by telling her what he wants, she's now got it in her mind that he wants to fuck her and that's going to stick with her until he flat out tells her, it's upsetting his wife or until you speak to her. I think you speaking to her would be a last stitch effort though because, lets face it..as women, we make drama when we talk to another woman about not fucking with our men.

You shouldn't feel immature for getting upset over this. It's your husband, you've asked him to stop and he's not respecting that.

Did he call you to tell you what she was dressed in? Or were you there to see it?

13. DobaCliff

DobaCliff New Member

Stand your ground. Don't let him force you into this,the consequences of this will be more than you both can stand especially if there is a Harassment suit and loss of job because of it.

I wish my wife was more open minded and she not so I don't force things that she doesn't feel comfortable with. If she was it would not happen with someone we know anf it would be a slow process to find a person/ persons that we both would be comfortable with.

14. awakened

awakened New Member

Hey ya/ll
    Did he call you to tell you what she was dressed in? Or were you there to see it?
    Well he emailed me to tell me, but i did not get the email so when he spoke to me during lunch he asked me what i thought, and I was so upset with her for continuing to get in his pants even thought the end result at work would be reallt bad.

Why are you getting upset over another woman showing off to him? Is it because she's a coworker? Or because it's behind your back?

Positively because she is a co-worker. I would love to watch him flirt with other women but he does not , at least when I am around. I do, I flirt with other men when I am with him because it gets him excited and I like it too !!!!!

I will explain to him tonight that I really do not see any turn-on in her. i tried once to visit with her and then I realized how stupidly dangerous the co-worker thing was.

Thank you for your input ya'll are great !!!!

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

Of course,
    let us know what happens.