Husband enjoys anal

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Euchred78, May 2, 2014.

1. Euchred78

Euchred78 New Member

I'm completely turned on by the fact that my husband enjoys anal. He uses a dildo of course. My problem is, he does it without me. He rarely includes me, to the point where our sex life is almost nonexistent. He does it while I'm sleeping or away. He's always too tired for sex with me, even though he's a 2 pump chump.
    He's let me use my finger a couple times and a dildo a couple times, but after 8 years, I'm starting to think he prefers having sex with himself. He knows I enjoy what he's in to, but it doesn't seem to matter.
    I'm to the point where I feel like his private sexual life is cheating. Cheating me out of a healthy sex life and cheating our marriage out of any long term happiness.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Have you ever talked to him? If you have and he ignores you get both of you into counseling.

3. Euchred78

Euchred78 New Member

Yes, frequently, for many years. He refuses counseling of any type (typical). I just recently found out he's been doing it "behind my back" for many years. I found an arsenal of toys. Some were mine that became MIA, and some were foreign objects.
    He says he prefers to do it alone, which is fine with me. (different story when he's drunk) He doesn't need my permission. But, he excludes me and neglects me which eventually causes a big blow up between us.

4. Euchred78

Euchred78 New Member

He doesn't talk. He ignores me

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Sounds like he's not going to change. Have you considered separation to make him realize what he's doing to you? It's never ok to neglect a spouse and it sounds like he just doesn't care about your feelings or needs.

6. opnm1nd

Gold Member

I wonder if he's embarrassed by the fact that he gets off on it? Therefore unable to really "let go" when you're present?
    Have you ever considered taking one of his toys and just completely "owning" him with it? Might get his rocks off in a way he never dreamed possible. Who knows.
    Just throwing stuff out there.

John W, Redline1 and HotForHoney like this.
  7. opnm1nd

Gold Member

If he refuses to talk about stuff that's bothering you, that's a whole problem unto itself and is far more important than any sexual problems y'all are having. :(

JonJo and HotForHoney like this.
  8. Redline1

Gold Member

Shoot I like this idea!!! I would bow down in second if my wife wanted to own me. As it is I own her so I guess we could own each other. All kidding aside I like opnm1nd suggestion. Just take it from him and make him feel owned. Sounds like that's what he needs anyway!

9. BritneyButt

Gold Member

He may be having sex with other men.

10. almostthere

Gold Member

Try a strap on and see if he likes it. It may break the ice