hurting him

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by minxy2, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

me and mi boyfriend want to try somthing but i am abit scared it might hurt him too much, what he would like to do is to hav sex and then once he has cum, change the condom and put a new one on and carry on, i sed yes because i liek to try anything but wont it hurt him alot i mean its right after sex :S:S:S:S:S any advice or experiences xx

2. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I don't understand how this could hurt him at all. If he's ready willing and able to go back to back then god bless him and let him continue. He (& you) will be wishing this later in life.

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

the only way that youu can hurt a man is by telling him that you are reborn virgin and you dont want to have anymore sex until marriage. now that will hurt a guy.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I don't think there's any reason to fear hurting him. If a guy can cum, change his condom, and get it on again right away... more power to ya'! All I can say is ENJOY!!! ;)
    ahhhh - to be young again...

5. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

lol thanx guys n gals , its just i thought that a guy was very sensitive down there after sex and stuff, cox when i give him a blow job once he has cum he is very sensitive down there , is this true i mean yer i believe him but is it common x thanx again xx

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, yes, it is sensitive for a while down there after a blow job, my hubby pulls back because of the extreme feeling. But that's with your mouth - which is a much stronger 'organ' than your pussy. The re-insertion of his cock in your pussy is not going to be nearly as sensitive as your lips around it. - so , like i said - if he can perform again - GEESH - go for it girl! ;)

7. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

go for it :)

8. Thorn

Gold Member

Like the others said, if he can keep going, go for it. :brow After I get off in sex mine shrivles up. Could have something to do with age? :eyes But sometimes we decide for her to get me off first by screwing and then I get her off orally since my penis is out of commission for a while. lol :ugh

9. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

thanx guys ill let ya no hwo it goes i really wanna make it the best for him tho aswell coz i mean i am his first sexual partner and i just wanna show him teh best time ever xx

10. smileygal

smileygal New Member

Get down! I'm sure he would let you know if something was uncomfortable but I imagine he'll appreciate your persistance more than anything :)

11. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

thanx guys, thanx alot for all of your advice and stuff, given me abit more confidence now so hell why not if he wants yto im not gunna say no if it means me enjoying miself too lol heheh thanx pppl mwah xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.