[Ask a Guy] Hurtful Head?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barbwire, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

So fellas, how many of you like a woman getting rough when she's sucking your cocK? How rough do you like it? What sorts of things to you like done do hurt ya just the way you like it?

2. donk730

donk730 Member

ouch, don't want it to hurt!!!!!!!!!! love to have my balls fondled while getting head.......

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Pussy.

4. Detcop

Detcop New Member

Don't like it rough at all. Hate any teeth scraps also, though i know its gonna happen unintentionally. However, i do enjoy my balls lightly squeezed every once in a while. Usually after i had a few beverages!

5. biker061

Gold Member

i don't want it to hurt exactly but i do like it when i know mrsbiker is in control of my cock (hell it's always that way any how). she does like squeezing my balls and stretching them and running her teeth around the rim of the head. none of it 'hurts' really but a definite sense of control on her part! oh, and good long firm squeeze when i'm cumming makes me run like a hose!

6. biker061

Gold Member

i don't want it to hurt exactly but i do like it when i know mrsbiker is in control of my cock (hell it's always that way any how). she does like squeezing my balls and stretching them and running her teeth around the rim of the head. none of it 'hurts' really but a definite sense of control on her part! oh, and good long firm squeeze when i'm cumming makes me run like a hose!

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

I suppose the word "pain" puts all kinds of nasty things in your mind. Let me rephrase the question like a dentist...."How much pressure do you like?"

8. Detcop

Detcop New Member

If you mean, "How much sucking pressure." Sorta like do you want the shop vac or the dust buster?

Sorry but this reminds me of the space balls movie quote that went something like, "she went from full suck to blow."

9. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Don't like pain or rough stuff but it feels great when her lips are locked around my shaft and she's sucking so hard it feels like the skin will come off. :)

10. just4fun

Gold Member

You guys are soft. Mr J4F likes to be bit and squeezed tightly. I even slap it when it ask for it. Took me a while to get use to doing it but now I enjoying getting rough with it.

11. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I'm changing my answer. The way you ladies talk about it it sounds good. I think that I wouldn't mind a little bit of firm handling that let's me know you are enjoying what you are doing.

12. donk730

donk730 Member

mmmmmmmmmmlove pussy

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

I've been thinking about how to respond to this thread all morning....I've been trying to think what I like ....rough , soft, sweet, fast.....and I just can't say what I like. The reason I can't say is because when I'm receiving, I like to "receive" ..you know what I mean? I need for her to do exactly what she wants to me. If she wants to be aggressive and rough then hell yeah....if she wants to make sweet love to my cock, then hell yeah to that too.....if she wants to just give me a hand job....that's fine too...you know....whatever she " wants" to do.....that's how I want it!.....

14. OverSinged

Gold Member

I'd take just about anything right now, personally.

Pretty much, so long as it doesn't put me on the floor or cause bleeding, I'll probably be okay with it.

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

I forgot to mention that , yes, I am ok with a little pain. I actually have a scar that's about 2 or 3 inches long on my cock fom when she was " learning" to deepthroat.....one of her teeth tore me up pretty good.....

16. Detcop

Detcop New Member

Wow.....a scar 2-3 inches! Glad you survived to tell about it.

17. slickdick

slickdick Member

My wife knows just how hard to suck my balls. There is a fine line between pleasure and pain when it come to my guys. With that said I do get turned on sometimes when she does suck them hard!!

18. diehard

Gold Member

It does all depend on how turned on I am. Sometimes if Im worked up, she can be as rough as she wants. Just like fingernails in the back, pain is sometimes good. Out of the blue if she smacks it, i would probably fall to the floor

19. 12barblues

Gold Member

I may have exaggerated ...only 2" ....
    But.... Oooooohhhhhhh the humanity............

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

My hubby's cock sometimes bleeds a little bit when I blow him and it happens when he's fucking me sometimes as well. (No, I don't drag teeth or have them in my coochie)

I dunno if it's because he's not circumcised and his skin hasn't toughened up like a circumcised dick's skin or it's because I'm so great at what I do.

???