[Ask a Girl] Hummm, something catchy?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by RideNaked2, May 7, 2012.

1. RideNaked2

Gold Member

T and I have been talking about me taking the "plunge" into testing the waters with my Bi-curiosities. T is encouraging me to full-fill this and make it a reality. I have been seriously thinking about this for quite some time, just wasn't sure how to go about it. So I asked him if he would write an ad for me and this is what he wrote for me...

Hmmm, something catchy?

My partner wrote this ad for me to post...

I'm the loving partner of a vivacious 40 something woman who would like to explore her desires for a sensual ff encounter. She's sexy, curvy, and very sensuous. She loves hot baths, (a whirlpool would be great), scented oils, and candles, candles, candles. Share a mutual massage, whisper sweet nothings in her ear, take a nibble at her neck, and see what happens!

We are in a committed exclusive relationship, yet I would love to have her experience her fantasy. My sole involvement is writing this ad, all contacts and responses, and anything further, will be with my lovely Lady, herself.
    DD free, light smoker, very light drinker. Pic for pic.

I posted it this morning and I rec'd an e-mail about an hour after I posted it. I am meeting "L" for coffee on Wed morning. This meeting is not going to go any farther than getting to know each other and possibly setting another time to get together.

I have so many mixed emotions...scared, excited, unsure, and so much more...

Does anyone have any suggestions/advice for me on my first "date"?

#1 RideNaked2, May 7, 2012
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
  2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I remember my first girl on girl meeting and I was as nervous as hell! It was just a coffee initially but it is still nerve wracking. I have no doubt whatsoever that you will be fine.

At the risk of being so damn cliched...just be yourself. Wear something you are comfortable in and makes you feel sexy and smile....you have a beautiful smile.

xx

3. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Thanks Splendid! I will wear something comfortable and will smile. xxx

4. awakened

awakened New Member

I am so excited for you RN2. I did not plan my first ff exp. as a date, although I had been thinking of playing with a female for awhile.
    It helped that we were at a swingers club already that night, but we actually only went for the atmosphere and to have my birthday orgasm in a sex club.
    Once I wake a little more this am I will tell ya'll what happened if you are interested.

5. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I would LOVE to hear about it. Thanks!!!

6. thunderseed

Gold Member

Hey, it will be amazing. Just take that plunge courageously as if you were going to jump into pristine waters, just do it! If you feel scared you can do some calming relaxation like deep breaths and then visualize your meeting with Liz going absolutely amazing! If you visualize it positively beforehand it can help ease your nervous excitement.
    Just remember it's a coffee meeting so there are no expectations at all, and Liz is probably just as nervous as you are, if not even more. Treat it like you were going on a coffee date with a long lost friend you haven't seen in years LoL. Good luck, not that you'll need it!

7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Just thought I'd update. I had to postpone our meeting as I'm not feeling well today. We rescheduled our meet until tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your words of advice! I'm taking it all with me :)

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

RN2 please keep us posted on the outcome of meeting as I sense that everyone here is as tense and excited as you must be ;)

9. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I know I'm certainly keen to find out how it goes...and I hope you feel better soon xx

10. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Shit...... That must have been a bit like pulling out at the last minute. Literally :)

Hope it goes well. We're all desperate to hear about it. I've even come into the ladies bathroom to catch the gossip with the others.

[........ooops! They're pushing me out. PM me if I'm not here when you spread the gossip ;) ]

11. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Just to let you all know, I kicked R out of the house, forcing her to go this morning, lol. Really, she's on her way out the door as I type this, quite nervous, and quite beautiful. Thunderseed, I liked your recommendation to think of this as having coffee with a "long lost friend," and I hope that thought gets her at least to the point of saying "Hello!"

T

12. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Hey all~
    First I want to thank everyone for the support and advice.

I met "L" for coffee this morning. We had a really nice chat. We talked about all kinds of things but nothing really "in depth". She text me while I was on my way home to tell me that her only regret about today was that she didn't kiss me goodbye...:eek

We have text back and forth since I've been home. She would like to become FWB with the B coming soon...we are going to be getting together for dinner in the next couple of days...now my only dilemma is, have her come to our house and I cook for her or go out someplace public. :p

I'm looking forward to this developing more!

Again, thanks for all the feedback!

13. Priapus

Priapus New Member

Glad coffee went well and like the others I too will be checking in for updates.

I say be yourself and have fun!

14. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Oh sweetie....I am thrilled it went well. :)

Keep us updated....xxx

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

aaaannnnnddddd? what happened next?

16. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I'm with 12BB on this...we need an update please...good, bad or indifferent. xo ;)

17. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Sorry everyone that I've forgotten to update!

After giving some thought to meeting 'L', I decided that there were too many red flags and I was too uncomfortable with taking things any further with her. I told her that I wasn't ready for a relationship.

Will keep you updated...I'm keeping my options open and when the time is right, with the right person...I think it will happen. I just need to be patient.

Thanks to all for the support!

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

19. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

OMG.. I missed this??? That will teach me for not reading posts ..lol
    So sorry I missed this huge step for you... however, Im lucky as I got to read all the before/during/after without waiting for the next post.

Its kinda like loosing yr virginity all over again isnt it? ;)

Good move....trust yr gut...and when in doubt do nothing... keep yr options open ;)
    Im a strong believer of at the right time/place/person if it meant to be it will unfold for you. :) Now Im in the loop Im hanging out for your next opportunity post :)

20. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Gut instinct is the best judge in these situations and I am glad you trusted yours...although a little sad we didn't get a happier update...yet! ;)

Time and patience and you will find someone you click with. :)