Hummer Deluxe

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hummer Deluxe

I mentioned this particular treatment to a couple of guy friends of mine and they thought it was incredible. My husband seemed to like it too, so I’ve decided to share the experience in case someone picks up a pointer or two.

The other night, I could tell my husband was horny, and in need of some relief. I had my period, but was in no way going to let that stop me from taking care of his needs. He’s such a good man, and doesn’t ask for much, so I was more than happy to let him just sit back and enjoy my special gift to him.

I told him to shower and just go lay on the bed as I put the lights out, locked the doors, and shut down the house for the evening. When I came into the bedroom, I turned off all the lights but the one near his side of the bed, and put on my night pants and t-shirt. I secretly grabbed two items from the “toy bag” and I was ready for him. I looked in the mirror at my tousled locks and was about to put them up, but instead I just grabbed a hair tie and pocketed it.

I came to the side of the bed and pulled back the blankets to reveal his naked form, then took his hand, guided him to the side of the bed, and then instructed him to lie down once more. He tried to sit up as I knelt before him, but I firmly pushed him back until he was lying down again.

I leaned over his body, my hair falling forward onto his face and looked him in the eye. I whispered in his ear that all I wanted from him was feedback, no movement, no caresses, not effort on his part whatsoever. All I wanted was to know exactly how he felt and if he wanted me to do anything differently. Then, I smiled at him and went to work.

I started kissing him on his lips ever so lightly, he just sighed. I brushed my lips against his neck and moved them slowly down his body til I was at his nipples. I sucked one, then the other, using my hand on the opposite one applying just enough pressure to make him moan. I then bit him just a little and twisted his nipples between thumb and forefinger until I could tell that was as rough as he could take it.

I then moved my mouth down, kissing, nibbling, and licking my way down his torso as he just lay there. He started breathing a bit more quickly as I got lower on his body with my mouth.

At this point, I was getting aroused myself, and had to fight the urge to take him into my mouth, but I wanted this teasing I was giving him to last much longer. And so, I just lingered on his inner thighs, moving my mouth from his inner groin along his inner thigh to the side of his knee, then I worked my mouth up again.

As I got close to his manhood, I barely skimmed it, my lips as feathers across the base of his cock, then I started kissing him down his other leg, then back up again.

By this time, he was very erect and as I approached his cock again, he tensed and raised his hips off the bed. I pushed him down and made love to the underside of his balls with my tongue, lapping at them, then sucking them into my mouth ever-so gently. He just moaned and lay there, waiting for my next move.

I enveloped just the tip of his cock in my warm, wet, mouth, then pulled back. I then ran the flat part of my tongue from the base of his rod, all along the underside of it and to the rim of his helmet. He shuddered and I stopped short. His sigh of disappointment almost made me cave in, but I had one more thing I needed to do before I was ready to devour him.

I reached into my pocket and took out the ponytail holder, and then tied my hair back. I told him it was OK for him to look at me then, and he sat up part way and smiled at me. He told me he loves it when my hair is back so he can see his cock disappearing into my mouth. I just grinned and told him I knew that, already.

He waited, staring down at me, but I wasn’t ready, yet. I reached into my other pocket and took out a rubber glove, then as quietly and quickly as I could, I put it on my left hand. I took a small vial of lube out of my pocket and squeezed some of it out onto the fingers of the glove.

He never said a word, so I don’t think he had a clue what was coming, as I suddenly raced to his cock with my mouth and took it to the hilt with one swift swallow. He just ‘mmm’d’ and said it felt good, and that was pretty much all he said for the rest of the session.

Once I had his hardness in my mouth, I was on fire with my need to please him. I just could not get enough of him and I savored the taste of his precum. As I sucked and slurped at his cock, I gently placed the flat part of my fingers on his ass and started to rub him in slow circles. I grabbed his thigh and put it on my shoulder, then told him to put the other one on my other side.

As he moaned and shuddered on the bed, I increased the pressure of my fingers and my lips and soon his cock was twitching and throbbing, ready to explode in my mouth. That is when I penetrated his ass with one finger and started to feel for that spot that sends him skyrocketing to the point of no return. I found it, and just barely had I started to stroke it when he yelled out loud. His legs tightened on my shoulders and his hips once again rose off the bed as his cum jettisoned down my throat.

It was so smooth and fluid, that I did not even taste it as I swallowed it down. He just deflated on the bed as I licked him from balls to shaft to head, making sure I covered every square inch of him with my gentle, probing, tongue.

When he was completely clean, I asked him to please remove his legs from my shoulders as they had become quite heavy. He laughed and said he'd forgotten they were even there, as I ducked out from under them and helped him get them on the bed.

He was like a rag doll on the bed, just breathing in and out deeply and quietly, his whole being content and sated. I removed the glove and climbed into bed beside him. In a few minutes, when he was able to stand, he went into the bathroom and left me there.

As he cleaned up and brushed his teeth, then came back to bed, an overwhelming need to climax overcame me and I grabbed a vibe and got myself off as he lay next to me and just watched. My orgasm was not as powerful as his, I am sure, but in my much aroused state, it was pretty intense.

Soon, we were both sleeping and did not wake until the morning.

2. cook74

Gold Member

I just read that twice CL :drool

I'm just going o have to leave :sf for about ten minutes now. ;)

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

4. bucky

bucky New Member

I am going to walk around work all day with a woody

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Mission accomplished! :dgrin

6. bucky

bucky New Member

You are sooo.... bad:lol:lol

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

You have no idea. :shifty

8. igor

Gold Member

Now where did I leave that rag ????

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

When I read the line about putting his legs on your shoulders, my shoulders ached in sympathy :ugh :lol Cool trick :tup

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Don't worry, Bluesy, he's got spindly little legs that barely weigh more than a fly. How do you think I take him in Indian leg wrestling all the time? :lol

(Oh wait, was that politically incorrect? Should I have said, Native American leg wrestling? :ugh )

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

Incredible story, CL!!! :tup

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks Heely, oh, and thank you too, Igor and Flirtychick. I am thrilled you like my little story. :)

13. Aguy

Aguy New Member

good story

14. yardlyin

yardlyin Member

marvellous

CL,
    Being a male, i can certify that the pleasure would have been incredible to him,and i am sure, if the partner is well aware of the other genders needs...sex will make a heaven and otherwise a hell..
    i am jelous of that lucky husband!

15. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

you...are...so...awesome

16. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

CL for President 2008. :D

I swear, each of your stories just tops the previous...

#16 DavesNotHere, Jun 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2008