humm........ fisting

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sexyJ, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Can you ? Would you? what are your thoughts.

My husband has tried but wasnt able to even come close! His hand always hit my pubic bone and talk about painful..

2. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

My hubby has tried but he says that I have a small area :lol Not like it was very comfy anyways LOL

3. dreamgal0402

dreamgal0402 New Member

I've thought about it- but it just seems to be too much for my low threshold of pain :X

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmmm...I've never had a desire to try it on a lady...just seems to me it would probably hurt or at least be uncomfortable. (And the last thing I want to do is physically hurt my lover...I want to make her rip holes in the sheets, but not from pain. ;)) Now, if a lady wanted me to try it, I certainly would...but I'd also be watching carefully for any signs of discomfort or pain from her.

BD

5. igor

Gold Member

Right-on BD. The thought doesn't particularly turn me on but if I were forced to do it, I would.:nerv

6. stu73

stu73 New Member

Tried a few times. Not made it all the way yet. Still practicing, and it's fun to try.

7. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

See i like the "full" feeling and thats why I thought I might like the idea...but It didnt turn out that way.

8. specialK247

specialK247 New Member

no i wouldnt. only b/c my husband has big hands. i mean if we were with a girl and she had tiny hands...you know what no...i dont think i would. not sure the whole idea just seems odd to me. and im a closet freak! lol

9. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

I couldn't do it. Even if she wanted me to. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

10. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I have before in my past. Mind you,, you have to work up to it. Would I do it again, Yes I would very much sooo. The trick with fisting is that you have to work your way up to it, and lots of lube. I like that "full" feeling. As long as you do your kegals every day when you are just sitting around, you shrink your walls right back done, but then again I did a review not to long ago on the John Holmes Dildo, I loved it.
    If my SO is into this sort of thing I would do it again. I know most of you prolly think I am a little odd but I am just an extremely sexual open person.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've never done it or thought about it, so can't reply, but I just wanted to mention that if you do a search under the word "fisting" you will see there are a few threads about it. Such threads as this always have interesting replies.

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Nope, don't want to do this. I just don't want to have that "I am giving birth feeling" again! LOL

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

My wife & I have tried it, at her suggestion. While we never were fully successful, and haven't tried it again in a long, long time, she really did enjoy it. I do have rather small hands (not as small as her's though!), which may have made it easier. I got all fingers in, but couldn't fit the entire hand. Mind you we worked up to it slowly, over the course of a few hours.

Did I like it? Personally the act itself gave me no pleasure. But the intimate bond of love & trust was quite amazing. I'd liken it to a first-time anal experience that way.

14. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

We have never tried it! It is not really something that needs to be ticked off my list!

15. vizzle

vizzle New Member

Have been successful many times. As peoplehere have said. You have to work your way up. No rushing, and you need lots of lube! And she goes through the roof! She has no desire for more then one fist. I asked if I could put another finger in from the other hand. But she wasn't into it. Its a really fun time. I enjoy it too, just because of how she enjoys it.

16. evman

evman New Member

I find it disgusting myself and wouldn't even try it. It's ok if others like it but it's not for me.

17. jdtorr

jdtorr New Member

everyone has their own fetish or fantasy. keep it tight though =]

18. TheGardener

TheGardener New Member

Had a girlfriend many years ago that loved it! OMG... the sounds of pleasure she sang were completely different than when we were just having sex! As stated before, lube, lube, lube... it didn't hurt that this girl was also a squirter! I enjoyed it because it was totally rocking her world and that totally turns me on!

19. vickisam

vickisam New Member

He would try it on me if I wanted... but I need a C-Section so I know I cannot open that big anyway! 3mm dilation was the best I could achieve! OUCH just thinking about it.

V

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

Normally, I'd say the idea of fisting is off-putting to me, but I'm ovulating as we speak, so I'm up for just about anything. :dgrin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.