Humiliation ??

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by theRat, Nov 21, 2003.

1. theRat

theRat New Member

Well, my girlfriend and I acted out one of (surprisingly) HER fantasies, during a torrid love making session I took a beer bottle and put it up her anus, then I took it out and she told me to put it in her mouth, so I did and she licked it and drank from it. Okay, so we got caught up and I did get turned on by it. I never told anybody about it figuring she'd be embarrassed, as it turns out, she's told several of her friends (mostly guys) about it. SHe seemed to get turned on by the fact that they were grossed out. Is she humiliating herself ?? or ???

2. sweeetest

sweeetest New Member

i think she is and i do think that is gross how did that turn u on and by the way i think she is humiliating you as well i think u should make sure she is gunna keep it to herself before you act out any more of her fantacies

3. YumYumYummyGirl

YumYumYummyGirl New Member

Ummm......yeah to each their own I suppose. Whatever floats ones boat. I enjoy tons of kinky things, but I must say that would never be one of them.
    I can't find grossing people out as a turn on, I guess I just seem to get turned on by turning people on.
    Anyways enjoy whatever does it for you, however I would get concerned if you find her shoving larger items up her ass such as the microwave, or oven. Tell her stay clear of cactus if she ever gets the urge to insert one.

4. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

5. Jack04

Jack04 New Member

ooooooooo spiky :eek
    i would cut the line at the cactus :uhh: :lol
    jack