Humiliation Fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by chixlegs, Aug 12, 2011.

1. chixlegs

chixlegs New Member

May 30, 2011
    I have a good size cock and I workout a lot so I am in good shape. Women generally find me attractive I guess, so I do get hit on quite a bit, but I have the most SEVERE premature ejaculation problem. I very often cum before entry.

I also have developed this enormous desire to be humiliated for my PE problem. I call phone sex very often and have the girls humiliate me about it over the phone. I get turned on being teased about it and taunted and told that it's permanent and is never ever going to go away. It makes me feel so submissive and weak, it gets me SO fucking hot.

I am wondering if there are any girls out there who think this is something they would find fun to do with a guy (head-fuck). Maybe you might want to play with me a little bit? Just curious.
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

May 3, 2010
    Part of me feels like this should be in the adult personals section.

If this is a discussion of your fetish it can stay here, if you want someone to actually help you with this fetish, please make a separate post in the adult personals.

Now, as far as your fetish is concerned, I've done skype/phone/in person 'scenes' with people like you. Or people who just generally like CBT. It's interesting and fun, especially if I'm in a particularly shitty mood and they really want it taken out on them.

I'm not all to interested in doing it with a stranger though, I prefer to have some sort of relationship with the person I'm doing anything with.