Hubbywubby

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by hubbywubby, Aug 26, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I really like this place. Seems like a lot of nice people. I'm not trying to hit on anyone or look for anything like that. I love my wife to death and she is super hot and we have really clicked well. We have had some ups and downs but if we didn't I don't think we would be as in love now. I think sometimes its good to have something go wrong and it seems to spice things back Up. I'm not talking about cheating or anything like that but Since my wife is so hot she gets hit on all the time. I'm cool with that and I think it makes me appreciate what I have. I have also been hit on many people but I'm not a cheater. If I was i never would have got married. I try to keep my self in good shape so my wife and i grow and I always kind of look good for her. Now I'm not one of those guys who thinks hes hot I just like to think i am. I think my confidence is what keeps my wife attracted to me plus I know she loves me. I would be lost with out her. I joined this site to come up with some good ideas to help keep things good with my wife. We had sex tonight and I made her cum in less the 2 minutes. I'm not saying I'm good she is just easy. She loves my tongue and she will always get it. However I will sometimes make her wait while I have fun. I think since I know I have that in my back pocket it makes it easy for us to make love. I can relax and have fun and I think thats why she has fun. I hope I can add to the forum and help others as well. Just sharing stories and talking sometimes gives me knew ideas that end up spicing it up with my wife. Thanks to all and i hope I'm excepted in your really awesome group.
    Sorry do not want to post my real name I have two kids and my wife and I must protect them as well...:eek::rose

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

...walls of text make my eyes bleed. :(

3. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Are you saying keep it short and sweet?

4. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Break up speech into cohesive sub-topics, seperate sub-topics by starting new paragraphs.

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

If I may suggest, if you want to spice things up a bit, stretch that 2 minutes into a couple of hours. Go slowly and softy, tease her, and drive her insane with desire. I like to get my wife so close that she starts to pant, and then I hold her there by changing things ever so sightly if she starts to go over. After a couple of hours of building tension, her releases are huge and last a long time, much more than if she went straight to climax.

6. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome :)

7. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Pbs sounds like a great idea
    i will definitely stretch it out..Makes a lit of sence.... Thanks for the advice.....

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Welcome to SF mate.....:welcome

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

I wasn't saying to keep it short and sweet, I was saying break it up.

If you get 20 sentences in one wall, it's hard to read, break it up into proper paragraphs, it's a lot easier to read.

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome to SF.

11. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!