Hubby's ejaculate

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by tcook761, Nov 17, 2006.

1. tcook761

tcook761 New Member

:ugh
    My hubby & I love to give and receive oral sex just like each couple does. I don't like to swallow it because I've found some chunky stuff in there once. It might remind someone of tapioca pudding. He's the first man I've been with to have that kind of problem. It may not be a problem for him, but it is for me because I would love to swallow to really give him pleasure that he's never felt before with me (and he's just absolutely wonderful with me, he makes sure I've had my orgasm and then it'll be his turn), but my mind can't help but remind myself of the "chunky stuff". Please, if someone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them because I'm wanting to do something for him by the time he gets home today because we'll be by ourselves till 3:40. Please someone help me. Please.

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I see that you live in Irving - is that Irving, Texas, home of the Irving Cowboys, ha, ha?!! Seriously, sometimes guys semen is in the thicker side and sometimes it is thinner. Probably has to do with hydration. He might try drinking a lot more fluids before you two make love. Also, sometimes frequency of sex can affect how thin or thick the semen is at ejaculation. If he hasn't had sex in a while, the semen might be a little thicker. So, you might try getting more fluids into him and more frequent sex when you want to swallow his semen!

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I have notice the chunky stuff in my semen also. I believe that it is some semen that was still in tubes from the last time. I guess that's where the old saying" Clean out his tubes" comes from. Try having sex and then later on suck him off. That will do 2 things. It will clean out his tubes and also reduce the amount of semen. Hope it works out. He is one lucky man.

4. tcook761

tcook761 New Member

Thanks I will try both, I really want to surprise him since we haven't had any time together. Oh well I've got tonight thanks again. And yeah I live in Irving, Tx. My hubby's from New Mexico.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

My guess is that he's dehydrated. Make sure that guy gets his 8 glasses a day! Good for the body, good for the semen :) I also think a BJ sometime after intercourse is a worth a shot if you'd prefer lower volume.

Let us know how things turn out!

6. luv2flashgirls

luv2flashgirls New Member

From my own experiences, the 3 biggest determinants of my ejactulation volume are:

1) The amount of time since my last ejaculation--the greater the time, the more the volume.
    2) The amount of water I've been drinking.
    3) How horny and turned on I am.

I actually surprised myself the other day. I jerked off after going 5 days without an ejaculation (extremely rare for me) and I totally exploded with semen; I'm guessing it must have been a good 7 or 8 mL. It's not normally that much. Most of the time if I ejaculate 1 or 2 times per day, I only drip out about 1 mL.

7. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I am not 100% sure what you mean when you say, "chunky stuff". There are several explainations for it and I can share a few ideas. If it is thick it might mean he needs to drink more liquids preferrably water or fruit juice. It could also mean he has an infection that should be checked out. Now if it has been going on for some time and drinking more liquids have not helped I would think that it could be something physical.

In any event it would be worth your husband time to get it checked out by your family doctor. It is probably nothing but it might not be. Your family doctor would be the best one to make that decision.

8. tcook761

tcook761 New Member

The "chunky stuff" as I call it looks like tapioca pudding (pudding with the rice looking particles in it). Has anyone ever eaten tapioca pudding before? The description should tell you what I'm talking about. I spoke to my hubby about it on Friday and he said it's just the way he is. Sometimes it sticks to my leg afterwards and sometimes it's thin and milky. I was just kinda curious, wanting to know how I can possibly get around w/o thinkin' about it, cuz I love him and want to really please him. Thank you everyone for your help.

9. fred9989

fred9989 New Member

Semen isn't always smooth...

If you'd like to know more about it
    www dot my-penis.org/index.html
    www dot the-penis.com/index.html
    Basically I don't think there's much you can do about it, that's the way some guy's semen looks.
    Fred