Hubby to tired for sex excuse!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by djduck12, Jun 9, 2007.

1. djduck12

djduck12 New Member

ive been with my husband since i was 12 were both now 25. our sex life the last 2 years a died big time since he became a lorry driver everytime i want it he says hes too tired and i get it once a week if im lucky i know he drives long distances normally between 8-10 hours a day is it really that tiring or do uthink hes just lost interest in me or having an affair. advice needed

2. bubbajr

bubbajr New Member

he is likely just tired lol

i myself am a truck driver and after working 12 hour days fucking is some times the last thing on my mind when i got home at night and much like you the wife started thinking it ws her and i wasnt finding her good looking any more but like i said before i was tired

so the wife got talking with her friends and they were telling her this and that to do to make me over come my tireness

such as i came home one day supper was cooked and waiting for me in the living room on the table with a note that said "eat your dinner watch the tape then get ya ass in here" so i did what it said and the tape was of her doing here thing all alone ......... lol so i skipped dinner that night lol

another time i walked in the door she was naked on her knees ripped off my pants and i couldnt really say no now could i

hope it helps ya

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

DJduck,
    I get the same thing from my wife. She's a cook and on her feet 8 hours a day, and when she comes home she never feels like having sex. The weekends are great, vacations are great, but weekday sex is getting pretty rare.

I feel the same way when I have a long, hard, physical day. In fact, I'll sometimes make a little joke of it when I've had one of those days, "Sorry Hon, I know you want it tonight, but I'm just too tired." She knows I understand then. But just because I'm too tired to be horny doesn't mean I'm too tired to be aroused. Like bubbajr suggests, make a special effort and it might pan out for you. (It doesn't for me with my wife, but we're twice your age -- and then some.)

"i walked in the door she was naked on her knees ripped off my pants..."
    Reminds me of the time I had been at an evening class and came home to be greeted at the door by my wife wearing a scanty shear baby doll and bare butt. "Oh hi, Honey. I'd like you to meet one of my classmates." Ooooooops!

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Yep. My man did that. He was a Senior Airman in the USAF, and came back to our apartment one night for dinner. His coming home was planned, and I was excited cuz he worked thirds and rarely came home over dinner time. He came in the door and found me in the lounge chair, dressed in barely anything and in a provocative and revealing pose. He turned on a dime, put his hands on the chest of the guy behind him (that he'd brought home with him cuz he was new and hubby was trying to make him feel at home).... and pushed him out the door and followed him. I got a call 20 minutes later from him, back at work, apoligizing. Sigh. Failed plans suck.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh GEEZ! I can't even imagine the emotions you went through!!

--------------
    TOPIC: Truly, it can be very tiring - doing what your man does. I'd suggest that you spend your energies on the times when he has some days off.. 1 or 2? Make those days count - and let him know that it's okay to forego sex on his driving days. (Releasing him from "guilt" is a great way to increase his libido during those "relaxed times")