[Ask a Guy] Howzit feel to bottom out in a mouth?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barbwire, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

The other day, after licking his taint, balls, and pecker, I told hubby's cock to the back of my throat and just held that position. (I don't usually do that.)

I held it there, pushing it as deep as I could until I had to come up for air. I had only did this twice when my husband pushed me away and told me to stop because he felt like he was going to cum.

Well, I wasn't in the mood to do as I was told and looked up at him, winked, and then slowly took him down to the short hairs again. I held him there until I felt his cock pulse and pulled him out of my mouth so he could cum on my tits and chin.

Getting to my question...I was amazed that hubby came so easily just by having his cock touching the back of my throat. I mean, it's not like I was sucking him at the time or even having him face fuck me...the thing was just sitting there.

So guys, howzit feel to bottom out in a mouth? Please be specific in your replies. I am especially interested in what parts of your cock feel what sensations.

Thanks for your time.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

It's many things....much of it is visual for me. And much of it is mental. The physical is great but probably the lesser of the three. .....there's just something incredibly hot about her submitting to it all. Me, having her by the back of the head as she struggles to please me is just HOT.....for both of us.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

There's just an intense sensation about being balls deep into whatever I'm sticking it in that instantly pulls my trigger. If I feel the back of her tongue quiver trying to resist the gag reflex, I let go pretty quickly and it's one of those rare orgasms that makes me feel like I'm going to faint. I haven't actually passed out, but once I did fall down. Luckily I was on my knees already, and on the bed. It was pretty funny.

4. biker061

Gold Member

it's a combination of feel and sight for me. the feeling of the head of my dick bumping and being squeezed by mrsbiker:rose's throat & mouth combined with seeing her all the way down to nose into pubic hair will just about send me over. the feeling is most like squeezing both the head and the base with little pressure on the shaft, if that makes sense? or maybe she just has mad skills?

p.s. glad you got the 'puter fixed or have a new one, barb. we need to replace the pc soon, too.

#4 biker061, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nah, still on the son's craptop..I'm just jones-ing to post and trying hard to be patient with this slow ass thing.

6. Goose33

Goose33 New Member

To be honest it's kool feeling to know girl has enough talent to take whole dick so I get to excited

7. curious_toungue

In short amazing, but in lengthy discussion id have to agree that it is primarily psychological and visual. As far as the sensation when my girlfriend does it it almost feels like the head is rubbing the back of her throat while I feel my whole shaft held in her warm wet mouth and I don't know if its holding back gag reflex or what but I get a gentle squeezing or pulsing feel towards the back of her mouth, all of this together produces similar results that you got.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for chiming in fellas. I appreciate your responses.

9. Squint

Squint Member

Realize this is old, but… This technique is mind blowing, amazing for me… Have seen enough threads asking how to make guys cum with a blowjob….

This is EXACTLY what the wife’s been doing to make me cum totally unglued. Will make me cum in say 12 strokes or less. Exactly like Barbwire said.

It starts with her taking me deeep. She likes to be on top with me on my back. I think she tenses the back of her mouth/throat to give her some control over depth with me thrusting somewhat or perhaps she needs some time to get truly relaxed, but.. She Holds me very deep and relaxes. That’s when it feels like I am touching the back of her throat, and the sensation around/behind the head of my cock, it’s like she’s milking me. Fast withdraw, and repeat.

The sensation of bottoming out in a mouth is AWSOME, it’s like I’m hitting her cervix and that will make me pop also. But the relaxing sensation also, oh shit…

And it gets crazier because once I start to cum, she speeds way up one stroke at a time and every time I do hit her throat I spurt cum. She goes fast, so I spurt in her mouth rather than the back of her throat. She spits/drools on me, there is no time to swallow. God help me, it doesn’t stop, until she stops. It’s not what I would call a complete orgasm for some odd reason that I haven’t figured out (a lack of shaft stroking?). But I am NOT, NOT, NOT complaining. I stay rock hard for the same reason and determined to have her.

At this point I am dying to get my hands on her (well other than hair/head/throat), to posses that beautiful abused mouth with mine, I pull her up onto me. Biting her lip, tonguing her mouth while entering her, pushing her hips down and around me. Well the rest is typical for lack of a better description.

I worship at her feet and tell her exactly so. Have to touch her, caress her.

10. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Yeah, being able to cum while being deepthroated is pretty intense for me, and I think its physical and mental. Mentally knowing that the woman has you so deep back there is great, and physically, theres a lot going on, the narrowing of the throat, tongue, extra spit pooling back there, it usually produces a good orgasm for me.

11. dougsan

dougsan New Member

Deep throating my penis is not a major accomplishment. I don't know there is a "special" feeling to "hitting bottom". Maybe I'll find a woman who is 4'4" and see if I can experience "bottoming."

12. friendlyBJ

friendlyBJ Member

I love bottoming out. Seeing her lips reach the end of my cock is stimulating in itself. Then feeling the narrow warm super wet throat. It's enough to make me weak in the knees. :)

13. Hotchocolate

Hotchocolate New Member

it feels amazing, especially when the girl just sucks the cum out of you

14. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

Unfortunately I've never gotten to experience this. The furthest a woman has gotten when sucking my cock is about 1/3.

Sucks because there are women like you who can do this, but I haven't met her. Don't think I will. Sigh.

Simba

15. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

I love it when a girl deep throats me it feels so good. I have been trying
    To get my current gf to do but no success yet however a previous gf
    of mine used to do it to me when giving head and it drove me nuts!

16. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Amazing. It's the best thing I've ever felt.