Howdy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by awakened, Jun 13, 2011.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

I'm not sure how off topic this is, but, I just wanted to tell everyone that i have missed them the last several days. The last few weeks have been wonderfully overwhelming.
    I finally found a living, breathing British bf that my husband gets along with well. We all had a wonderful weekend in the country and surprisingly it didnt involve sex 24/7, although when it did it ended up with my having a broken rib LOL.
    Saturday we have our first ever house party that included two married couples, two unicorns and one single, handsome, witty
    britishmen. My husband wanted the party over by one because we had to rise early Sunday(530) to begin smoking a brisket for another big party starting at 2 that afternoon. He did make it to bed by 1 but a few people stayed until 3am.
    (Hottub sex is wonderful !!!!!!)

Sunday I woke up running to try to get everything made and set up for entertaining 30+ people in our backyard. Husbands company has 4 employees from Brazil training in the US for a month and 4 employees from Peterborough England also training. My family and several other eye candy friends were here to enterntain and keep conversation rolling. Trying to understand Portuguese was one of the highlights of the day lol.

I was taken aback, impressed, in love, when one of the sexy Britishmen brought walked in with a bouguet of red roses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    After a night of swinging and literally taking off clothes and resdressing all night it was difficult to behave and not flirt WAY too much.
    i believe we have talked the boys into going drag racing with us Friday night. OMG, i have never been around so many sexy accents in my life and was so stupidly happy.
    I dont know where the idea that Englishmen have a dry sense of humor came from, because I have not seen it yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were so worn out from the weekend that we went to bed at 930 last night and I do believe that I did not move an inch the entire night. When i woke up, I had to check my pulse to see if I was still breathing.

For those of you that know me well, you understand how exciting this weekend was with all the international candy that was hanging with us .

Have a wonderful week everyone.
    TaTa for now !!! :phat

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm flat out jealous! You spoiled, spoiled thing, you.

But, you didn't tell us how you broke your rib.

3. awakened

awakened New Member

HaHa, not exactly sure, but we think it was from having sex while I was on my back on the bed truck cover, legs in the air, getting , well, ya know,very aggressive. There was no aha moment of pain until we finished and I rolled on my stomach to rest and felt like i was lying on a brick and had difficulty breathing !!!!!!! Extremely localized pain. It did not help that we continued with our escapades the rest of the weekend. I thinking the sexual adrenaline help the pain at a bearable pace. On our 8 hr drive home I quickly went downhill. lol

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

You are my new personal hero! :bow

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Lucky you :) thank you for sharing with us sounds like you had a blast!