Howdy Y'all

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by softsexyspoiled, Aug 15, 2012.

1. softsexyspoiled

softsexyspoiled New Member

So I'm new to this forum and I used the questions that are in the where to begin post... I may not be on here every day, but I'll stop by every once and a while.. So Howdy Y'all, I hope to have fun and meet some cool people while on the forum..

Here is a little about me:

What do you like to be called? For the forum softsexyspoiled or Triple S (this was what my husband named me lol)

Where are you from/located? Oklahoma

Age? 43, in fact by birthday is Friday, but everyone tells me that I look half my age. They are shocked when I tell them I'm 43, most think at the very most I might be 30..

Relationship status? Happily Married for 20 years to ratatattooey

What's the weather like where you are? It is HOT HOT HOT. I'm so looking forward to the fall so we can hang around outside on our new patio space, right now we would cook out there.

What do you do for fun? Love my husband, create art, play with our four dogs and attend NBA games

Did you perv the site before you decided to join? I looked around a little bit last night.

What made you join ? Husband said he joined and asked if I did... So I did so that we could share the experience of being members here.

What are you looking forward to on ? Learn some new things, share some of my experience and laugh a lot. And maybe be brave to try something I haven't ever tried before.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Glad to see you've joined your other half. Welcome to :sf :)

3. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Welcome!

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

5. ratatattooey

ratatattooey New Member

love my sexy wife. happy Birthday tomorrow!