Howdy, I'm Jon

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by AverageJon, May 20, 2009.

1. AverageJon

AverageJon New Member

Hey everyone, I found this site while browsing the internet, and looks like a great one for advice and what not. Anyways, I'm Jon and i'm 20. It says im a virgin, which is true, I'm waiting till I find the right person or get married. I know plenty of you prolly think i'm stupid, but I think that is the right thing to do, and I don't care if people don't like that idea. I'm sure i'll meet some of you as I post and what not, talk to you soon. That's me in a nutshell, let me know if you wanna know more.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome. We've discussed "waiting" around here, but not recently. Needless to say, this is a biased group. Why don't you make your first thread about it and we'll see who piles on.:D

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hello Jon and thanks for joining the forums. Nice to meet you!

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf!

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi AJ,
    Come on in aboard dude but for me the snag is the "waiting" thing you say.
    Truth is nothing waits for anyone in life; you have to take matters in your own hands and make them "happen" has always been my experience in life both sexually and others but mainly others but then the former does also.
    I guess what I am saying is that your destiny is in your own hands, heart and mind.