How..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RainbowMuncher, Jun 1, 2007.

1. RainbowMuncher

How can you tell if I guy only wants you for your body? Are there certain signs to look for like, them constantly speaking of sex or staring more at your boobs than your eyes? What if the guy is good at hiding it? Heh..:nerv

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Try and talk about other things with him that aren't sexual related, and if he can't do it then you know what he's about. That's one thing I can't stand.. Is when a guy cannot hold a conversation without even mentioning the word sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex and all, but goodness! And it is rude when they only stare at your boobs.. Correct him!

3. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

Ask him to do something with you that you like (dancing, hiking, etc.) that he may not like. See how he reacts to it. If it seems like he only wants to do what he likes, then chances are he isn't really into you....or just incredibly selfish - either way, he is no good for you.

What is the first thing he says to you when you guys see each other for the first time for the day? Does he ever ask how you day went or act like he is interested in what is going on in your life?

4. RainbowMuncher

Thank you ^^

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

The best "test" I can think of is to wait a little while before getting involved sexually. A guy who isn't that into you is going to get impatient, but one who likes you will stick around simply because he enjoys your company and getting to know you.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

yep im with bluesy on this one to....tell him your abstaining from sexual desires for 6 months . lol

Sp what is say you were single and a female you met up with said i love to do ballet, will you come along and join in ?

I mean ihave two left feet and i know i sure wouldnt feel right in a leotard prancing about ( imo hehe )

Im a guy willing to try out most things, but there are limits :p

7. RainbowMuncher

lol XD nice

8. On_Top

On_Top New Member

When you talk to him, like tell him a story or something, if he can remember any of it, or if he even responds lol. If he can carry a conversation about something other than sex that's a good sign he wants a little more than just sex.

I personally am honest right off the bat. If a guy seems very interested in having sex and not so interested in knowing me, I tell him I have trust issues and would like to wait a while before having sex. And it is the truth. It buys you a little extra time to gauge whether or not this guy truly only wants your body or if he's worth having sex with.

I am always wary of guys like this. I had a full mature body in elementary school. It's depressing when you know that most guys only think of you as a set of tits and a fuckhole and could care less about the rest.

9. RainbowMuncher

10. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

hey i like sex as much as most women probably more, but no guy or girl gets into my knickers until i get to know them, and if they try it on there gone.

#10 lickablesue, Jun 2, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  11. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

some guys are very good at hiding thier longing for sex, or in this case, your body. Just a quick flash of the eyes and they can get a glimpse of you. One way would be to try and dress a little bit more modest. Now im not saying that you should go dress lie a nun, but try to keep the cleavage and stuff down....if thats how you dress. After a while, if he only wants you for your body, then he will probably ask you to wear something skimmpier. well, lol I hope that somehow helps. I really dont have much experience with relationships,but I AM a guy, and know how we think, lol.

12. RainbowMuncher

heh..^^ thanks