How was your first time ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by katy, Feb 9, 2007.

1. katy

katy New Member

Ok, so I would like to do how your first time went girls.

Does it hurt ? Did it bleed ? Were you anxious ? Did it go well ? Was your partner caring ?

Thanks.

2. bonochik

bonochik New Member

Hmm, I was 18, it didn't hurt (surprisingly) and it went rather well; I was a bit anxious but my curiosity overrode the anxiety--LOL!

3. cs00

cs00 New Member

my first time

it was great, but i was shocked almost out of my mind - it was a kind of rape, i think, this girl just stuck her head between my legs & kept licking, in front of about five other girls - i just gave into it, & came & came & came - i was obsessed with the experience for weeks afterwards, & i have become gay

4. Dreama

Gold Member

13, hurt a lot. No blood though.

5. Thorn

Gold Member

I'm not a girl but, I had blood from her on my pecker. I didn't know at the time what the blood meant. It was ok I guess but I got off without knowing that I was supposed to please her. I didn't even know that girls could have orgasms. :lol I was 16, I know a bit more about sex now. It was like that Skynyrd song, "I know a little 'bout love, baby I can guess the rest." :lol

6. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I was 18 and it didn't hurt at all and i didn't bleed. But talking to other people i think that is quite rare. I don't know if that means it went well?!

I didn't particularly enjoy it was just glad to have done it and the man i lost my virginity was caring and gentle. But he was through the rest of the relationship as well. I hadn't told him i was a virgin though he maybe would have guessed.

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I was 15 or 16

It hurt and it felt clumsy...well the guy was not experienced at all....

I went on to marry him later.....ooops!!!

8. Artrius

Artrius New Member

It was kind of horrible, it was actually on my birthday and I was a little drunk and me and this girl at my party went up to my room and we started kissing and she started to take my clothes off. And then we started to have sex, what i didn't realize that she was really drunk, not tipsy, as in about to throw up drunk.

I figured this out after about 30 seconds into it.

9. Rupture

Rupture New Member

to the original question...umm...blaaaa lol

10. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I'm a guy and my first time was horrible too.It happened during my 15th birthday while I was still in the hospital.See I was taken out of the hospital for that day by my nurse.she was taking with her home so that she could take me out for my birthday to wherever I wanted to go since I wasn't going home anytime soon.Well to her home was far as we got and she decided that she was gonna have something special for me there.After the little dinner and cake she had for me,she put me in the shower.After the shower I layed on the couch where I was going to sleep for that night,Well she came be after from taking her shower and that's when she begin to rape me.She said that she could tell that I have never had sex before and now since it was my 15th birthday it was now time for me to start having sex and her to make me become a man.