[Ask a Girl] how to tell if a woman cheated on you.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by snrub, Aug 25, 2010.

1. snrub

snrub New Member

Well I''m pretty sure my girl friend cheated on me she said all she did was the dude kissed her and she teased him which I find hard to believe. I fingered her before we fucked and while we fucked her pussy on the inside didn't feel quite the same. Its about 24 hours right after she cheated on me is there a way a vagina would feel after sex like anyway to tell? Also....she queefed for the first time lol and I've had sex with her alot.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I don't think the 'feel' of her vagina is going to be different because she may have cheated on you with another person.

Furthermore...why are you having (what I assume is) unprotected sex with her if you suspect her cheating you? I know with a condom you generally can't really tell exactly how the inside of a pussy feels?

3. snrub

snrub New Member

No I mean with my fingers I always use a condom

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

How exactly does her pussy feel DIFFERENT though?

If you don't believe that she just teased him and you suspect more and obviously don't trust her, why are you still having sex with her?

5. snrub

snrub New Member

I didn't know till two days after, or hear. It felt dry and shes never dry a little rougher than usual. Just what would a vagina feel like 24 hours after sex.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Um..24 hours after sex, my vagina isn't dry and rough? I don't know where you're getting your information. I can have sex, shower and go to bed, wake up the next day and my vagina still be wet like it should be.

Her vagina being dry could have been as simple as shes NOT TURNED ON.

I invite any other woman here on the forum to correct me if I'm wrong with this.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Mitt speaks the truth.

The only way I think you'd be able to be 100% sure that she hasn't cheated on you is to take a swab inside her vagina and have it sent to a DNA lab to see if she's got spooge in there that doesn't belong to you. Of course, too much time might have gone by for that test, it costs a ton to have DNA testing done, and the results take weeks to get back.

OR..........

You could trust her, which sounds a whole lot easier, if you ask me.

8. snrub

snrub New Member

Yeah but I had to literally go through her phone and choke it out of her to get her to admit that she did tease him. When me an her were talking before we dated she said im not fucking anyone else and did and lied to me for 3 weeks before she told me that she did. Which is why I think she cheated

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

Tell us again why you're with someone who you obviously don't trust? That and I'm still super curious as to where you got the dry vagina = post sex vagina = she cheated on me.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Which begs the question.........why would you date someone that lied to you? :ugh

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

That and seriously...how old are you?
    Going through her phone seems like something a paranoid jealous teenage boyfriend would do..

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

You "choked" it out of her?:mad
    Serious insecurity issues here dude.....:eyes
    As others have asked....how old are you?
    If you don't trust her.....find someone else.....:ugh

13. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Sounds like the relationship started with issues and continues to have issues. You would do well to look elsewhere buddy!

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I would say the dry vagina would be because she's pissed off at you for not believing her. Queefing would have nothing to do with getting laid the night before, usually that would happen during sex or just as you pull out, not 24 hours later - if it happens at all. Of course if you really don't trust her, it's best to go your separate ways.

15. Northside

Gold Member

If you believe she would cheat on you you need to dump her. You're wasting her time and yours. If you can't trust her now, you never will. You both deserve better.

16. Username1

Username1 New Member

I have too agree here, regardless either way relationships are trust if you have doubts get out there is obviously no trust. There are wayyyy too many people in the world to try and force a relationship to work doing that will only lead to disaster.

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'll echo the thoughts before me. If you don't/can't trust her, it's time to leave.