How to talk/approach women

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Matthew, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Ok, so heres my problem. Im 22, go to college, im a fairly good looking guy, got a job, and bought a brand new vehicle. My problem is im shy only around beautiful women. Mainly due to the fact I dont know what to say or talk about. I hit a brick wall, and dread the awkward silence. I normally wouldnt have a problem approaching women but when im nervous I begin to stutter due to the fact I dont know what to say, all while not trying to embarass myself.

Anyone, (preferably women), (guys if you have actual experience) have any pointers for me on how to overcome this problem?

2. McGumby

McGumby New Member

I was like you when I was young. I had a coworker about 15 years my junior that was really picky about the women he dated. Any flaw would turn him off, as if every girl was his potential wife and not just a girl he might date and get to like and see what happened. Not to same problem, but similar outcome (no sex or girlfriends). The subject came up and another coworker basically said told him, just go talk to women, tell them they're pretty, ask them about what they do, what they like, etc. Then ask them out or ask if they want to go have sex. He added, 7, 8, maybe 9 out of ten women will flatly reject you. Get over it, move on to the next and keep doing it until you get lucky. If they aren't you're type, not amazingly attractive, etc., so what? Have fun and let things just run their course.

No my picky friend asks, "Even big girls?" My experienced friend says yeah! You're not going to marry these girls and sex is fun if you get over the idea that every girl your with needs to be perfect. Just meet lots of girls, find the one that you hit it off with, see where it goes and then when it's time (the next morning or six months later) move on. Treat them well, respect them and just go have fun!

You're saying what's this got to do with being shy. Well, I wish I had that kind of advice when I was young. Just talk to girls and don't let the rejection get to you. You'll eventually meet a girl that likes you and you'll hit it off. I used to make meeting a girl, asking her out and then making a move into some kind of drama. What if she says no? What if I get rejected? What if she thinks I'm a creep? Who cares. She's not the one, move on and try it again until you get it right.

My confident friend got laid all the time. He finally found the right girl and they are happily married. He had a ton of fun along the way too. Try it.

3. Essene

Gold Member

I have never approached a woman. However, when they have approached me- I usually call them a cunt, smack their bum and call their mum a land lover.

In reality, I speak to women like I speak to any one. I mean- if they're equals- why not treat them as such?

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Rejection is by far the most that worries me. All throughout highschool all the girls liked me, I was outgoing,the class clown, and didnt care what came out of my mouth. But once I realized that wont get me far, and how unintelligent I sounded, I turned down the volume and just kept to myself. So I guess thats why im shy now, reason being not to give anyone the wrong first impression, with me being a moron.

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

:eek
    Why not try just being yourself? Someday some gal will find whoever you are attractive.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Toughen up dude and for the record one of the quickest ways into a ladies panty is via humour.
    Make them laugh and you are right there at first base ahead of the pack.

7. nyxx

nyxx New Member

with a display pic like yours, it seems difficult to believe your shy, lol. eitherway, i just ask them questions. usually i aim at topics that i'll actually have some rebuttal. really though, from what i've seen its either they like to talk about themselves, you, or they aren't interested. when i say ask questions, i don't mean asking 'do you like to be spanked?'... lol. school is the best way to get in with women anyway. you have lots of things in common, similar classes, profs, school events, parties, etc... just stop thinking and do. the more you think the more those opportunities are passing you by. today a girl tripped on the stairs... easy in for me, lol.

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

What would be some good questions or topics when im out at a bar for instance, or at the mall, seeing a girl that catches my eye? I dont wanna seem like a creep lol!