how to spank?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by redorn, Sep 1, 2007.

1. redorn

redorn New Member

quite simple-how do you spank properly?

the slightly longer version-I can bite and nibble and squeeze and lick, but my spanking technique needs a little work. When I try and spank its a bit like just giving a girl an open handed punch, I'm pretty sure the way I do it just hurts (and the bad kind of hurt, not the fun kind)

anyone got any clues on how to get that *smack* sound without breaking their pelvis?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Smack her ass, Dont spank it.
    And always follow it with a few wet kisses.

Hiker

3. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

don't follow through with it. just lightly do it and gradually get harder until you think its going to hurt your SO

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

A slap or "smack" is a broad stroke made with the flat open hand, as opposed to a punch that is made with a closed fist. Slaps are frequently made across the face, but can be also made across hands or any other body part, and can use either the palm of the hand or the back of the hand. The purpose of a slap is often to humiliate, instead of injure, the target. In many films and television programs, such as a film even titled Slap Her... She's French, girls and women typically slap boys and men or even female rivals who offend them in some way, as occasionally occurs in real life. Studies show it to be used more in female acts of violence than male acts, males using different methods.[1]

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

You know how to smack lightly, don't you? Go on and slap your own (naked) bottom until it stings just a bit, and in a good way :brow Then you'll know how much force to use. And, like Bigballs has suggested, start out light and gradually use more force, paying very close attention to her body language. If you aren't sure whether or not she enjoyed a spank, ask her.

Make it an erotic experience, though, don't just go at it *slap, slap, slap*. Grab her and tell her, in a seductive voice, that she's been a very bad girl and it's time for her punishment. Then forcefully put her over your knee and toy with her a bit before sliding her panties down. Pause between slaps and run your hand over her ass, her thighs, slip your hand between her thighs. Tease her lips with your finger, "examine" her pussy, bend over and kiss her ass, tongue her crack...all depending on how comfy she is with anal stimulation, you could segue into rimming and/or oral. (But don't go from the ass to the pussy--that's asking for an infection.)

Have fun!

6. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

As soon as you hit the flesh pull back in a stiff motion, it stings but uses less force so less pain more sting

7. i_luv_lipgloss_15

i_luv_lipgloss_15 New Member

Tell her she has been very naughty. Pull her over to you and say You know you need to be discplined for this, get over my knee. And spank her.