How to shoot further?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by zebedee, Apr 19, 2007.

1. zebedee

zebedee New Member

I am sadly in my middle fifties but still have an active sex life. I can easily get erect and very hard no problem, however, when I ejaculate I shoot a little then the rest dribbles out without much force, say 3 or 4 ejaculations

Does anyone know if there are any techniques I can use to become a forceful sharp shooter again or is it an age thing, muscles problem? and even.....any surgery that may help?

do you other guys notice this fading of strength of shooting sperm.

when I was a teenager I could shoot a distance of 12 inches with 6 or 7 ejaculations, that was my best

perhaps age is creeping up on me fast !! :ugh

2. droadracer

droadracer New Member

Being in my 50s, I know exactly what you are talking about...long distance ejaculation may be a thing of the past....however, when semen gets bulit by not ejaculationg for a period of time...I can shoot a rope that would not be what you would call a dribble...it leaps thru the air...

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Oh boy, do I ever know what you mean. "Long distance ejaculation" with me now would have to mean phone sex! Twenty years ago I could probably shoot 5 feet; now it's a dribble. For me the last 10 years has seen a huge drop in volume and velocity. The good thing is, it still feels the same for me, but I had my druthers, I'd druther it was still the way it used to be. To my knowledge, aging and a vasectomy are the only things that might have changed it, and I won't be undoing either of those.

4. impulse

impulse New Member

Im only 23 and i see this probelm.. It still feels great but i barely cum most time just runs out of my dick soome... But i think it has something to do with i masterbate alot like i was getting off 10+ times a day... But starting today im going to try to go atleast 3 days without masterbating... That would give it time to build up in my system then ill see what happens... I think i keep myself empty, sometimes i think that soon as i start to get cum in me i jerk off to get it out i dunno tho lol....

5. Emart

Emart New Member

If you want to shoot harder then you need to strengthen the (PC for short) muscle that you use when you stop yourself from peeing. Flex that muscle and hold it for 5 seconds 50 times a day and you'll notice a huge difference.

I'll go look around for a link to the source of that info..

6. impulse

impulse New Member

Yeah i know what your talking about but i feel like my muscle down there is just fine, i uset to shoot quite a bit i feel like i never let it build up in me enough...

7. Mr Johnson

Mr Johnson New Member

Most of the time I hardly ever shoot cum. There have been a few times with my fiance that caused me to shoot, long blowjobs and things of the like. The strangest thing is that recently we have had 2 threesomes with a girl we know. For some reason, I last longer before I come, and when I do, I shoot, a very long distance, probably a good 3 feet or so. I have no idea whatsoever why it is I do that.

8. tropitan

tropitan New Member

I am nearing fifty, and I notice my volume and trajectory declining slowly. I can get maybe a twelve inch shot. Fortunately, it all feels as good today as twenty years ago; maybe better.

9. igor

Gold Member

What difference does it make how far you can shoot if the orgasm is pleasurable? There are times when I have no ejaculate whatsoever but it still feels fine. If I were having intercourse where I couldn't see it, I'd never know the difference.

10. Wolf359

Wolf359 New Member

I am 42, what diffence does it make?

11. droadracer

droadracer New Member

I would have to agree with the last few replies....if you can't shoot very far...but you still enjoy masturbating...it does not really matter....even though I am pretty much dribbler..there is never a time I don't look forward to my masturbation sessions...

12. Chris0123

Chris0123 New Member

i have that problem, sometimes if i dont have sex after a while then then i can shoot a little but its not ever often

13. Goldenboy

Goldenboy New Member

Very nice tip. I too am interested in a longer cumshot, mainly because cumming on face/body parts is one of my kinks. Right now I've got the quantity, but I'd like more than just the first two or three shots to go the distance.

14. Steel

Steel Member

Long distance ejaculation is a pain…. You never know where it ends up. On the wall…on the carpet…on your favorite shirt…. Cripes, if you’re not careful you could shoot your eye out!

15. cptnmorgan

cptnmorgan New Member

when you masterbate try and hold off on cumming for a while. when ur about to cum...just stop. do that a few times and then final blow will be like old faithful

16. redeye

redeye New Member

At 58 I know what you mean.... I started to notice the change at about 55. Still feels good though!!

17. scottyman211

scottyman211 New Member

My friend lost his eye and nose one time doing this!!

18. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Healthy diet and exercise, that helps with most things

I am 20 and I can shoot quite far at times (3 feet) and it drips out at other times

19. Gingerman

Gingerman New Member

It's luck really, taking your time and holding it in aslong as poss helps though ;)

20. Precious

Precious New Member

NO.
    Not the eyes.