[Ask a Guy] How to Seduce You

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by FlirtyChick, Jan 5, 2011.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Gentlemen,

Please tell me about your ultimate dream seduction. What do you dream of? What can a woman do to totally wow you?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

When I come into the bedroom, be lying on the bed naked with your legs spread eagle.:D No, really!

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, red toenails and lips, I forgot about that. Maybe some black hose for me to tear off too.

4. Pointman

Pointman New Member

When i'm lying on my back propped upslightly (either by pillows, cushions or a wall?) and a woman wearing lingerie with white cotton panties come crawling up to me. Now that, sends shivers down my spine and straight into my boner.... >=)

5. andretti

andretti New Member

I prefer risque clothes at the outset - they can always come off later. Come on strong and confidently, but slowly. Act as though you *know* you are going to be effective. Use your feminine wiles to captivate my interest. Purrrr your naughty words. Look me in the eye. Lick your lips suggestively. Run your hand down your hip seductively.

Yeah, that kind of thing.

6. gphine

I guess I like it a little more subtle; I love it when a woman just locks her eyes on mine, leans in so I can smell her perfume, the heat of her cheek touching mine as she whispers: "Let's get out of here and go someplace where I can have you to myself."

Grab my hand and as she leads me out she gives me the oh-so-sexy look over the shoulder. The sheer anticipation is intoxicating.

7. cornred

cornred New Member

just walk in with a school girl outfit on and i will be all over you in seconds.

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mmmmm....
    By being herself...
    Making me laugh....
    Teasing me with little comments....
    Dressing for the part....
    Being honest with me.....

Thats a start for me anyway.....:D

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

This sounds a little more like seduction. The rest sound more like answers to "how to get a guy to fuck you".:p

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

:lol Keen observation, TR.

11. htoad

htoad Active Member

• Wear something sexy. Something you want to attract my eyes with and want me to be looking you all over.
    • Stare in my eyes and smile.
    • If we are walking down the street, wrap your arm around mine. Touch and stroke my biceps.
    • Laugh at my attempts at humor. Free free to call me silly, or to tease me - but smile and wink when you do.
    • Touch my chest or thigh lightly while you look in my eyes with a smile or a "hungry" look. Convey what is on your mind without being blatant just yet.
    • If we dance, stay close. Move so you want me to see what you are shaking, and feel it as well.
    • If it is evening, ask me if you want to have breakfast together. When I say yes, then ask "should I call you or nudge you?"

12. IloveSex415

IloveSex415 New Member

Dirty Talking, Her feeling me up, Her nails done, Smelling nice, More Dirty Talking, Then maybe Strip tease?

13. Silverback

Silverback Member

To seduce me, be confident, smile, lots of eye contact, wear a nice perfume, little bit of flirtatious touching on my arm / shoulder, be funny.

If you asked what would I want my SO to do to let me know she wants some ... that would be a different question

14. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah yeah, I'm a regular Captain Obvious eh? :D

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

:phat

I am getting some great responses, guys. Thanks very much! ;)

#15 FlirtyChick, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
  16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I can't resist a confident woman who looks me straight in the eye; it doesn't matter so much what she may say but it is how she does that knocks my pins.
    So much can be implied by the sound of the voice and conveyed by the eyes and lips even using the most innocent of words.
    I guess that really boils down to a woman initiating and confidently charging up the atmosphere which in turn creates heightened sexual tension.

17. Silverback

Silverback Member

FlirtyChick it might be worth reading into non verbal communication. I don't remember the exact figure but only something like 10 or 15% of what we say is perceived via the words we use the rest is understood by the listener using the tone in our voice, physical attributes we display for example the way we sit or stand when we talk, the look on our face, the environment we say it in.

I think a lot of guys like confident women, even if you want a guy who doesn't a little knowledge of NVC would really help to you communicate and seduce someone.

18. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Eyes are the best way to say things without saying them. Any woman can dress sexy and that will get me to stare. But those are overt things. You have to be careful not to cross the line and look like you just want attention. Cuz that doesnt say you want me. That says you want all guys.

Look me in the eye when someone else is talking and say you arent listening to them, you want me, all without actually saying it. Give me signs or make comments only the two of us get (if we already know each other).

Basically nice sexy attention without looking slutty or like youre throwing yourself at me desperately lol.

You didnt really specify if you're a friend seducing me or if we just met and you want me haha. Im much more inclined to respond to the slutty stuff if i already know you. If we just met i like intelligent conversation and a sense of humor. A funny woman is way sexy.

Sorry how long winded that got. Its just that mood and circumstances have a lot to do with it.

19. sinner

sinner New Member

Listen to me. Be smart insightful offer good advice. Laugh with me. And oh yeah... Offer me a body shot.

20. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Seduction should hit all senses, sight, sound, taste, scent, and touch.

Smell
    Have candles lit, and let them burn for a few minutes to let them fill the room with a sensual scent. Wear light perfume, maybe mist a little on the sheets too, since we will be rolling in them.

Taste
    Should be obvious, but brush your teeth and rinse you mouth well. But not right before, I hate the taste of mint, maybe swig a fine tasting wine.

Sight
    Dim the lights, the candles will help this. If you have something like a lava lamp, that would add to it too. Wear something sexy. I'm partial to garters, lace, and heels. Doll yourself up with makeup and lipstick, but be classy, not whorish. Clean your bedroom too :p The bed should be made, and should have good sheets on it.

Sound
    A good fuck theme is essential. The temptations and other soul groups like that are good, or classic rock. Shouldn't be overpowering, but a background sound.

Touch
    Don't just grab his cock, tease and rub gently. Your hands, tongue, butt, rub it all all over him. Star slow to build anticipation. A backrub is a nice way to turn him so much he'll be tingling all over by the time you even touch his cock.