How to properly utilize my g-spot vibe?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by college_girl, Oct 27, 2008.

1. college_girl

college_girl New Member

So I've never really felt my g-spot, nor have I ever had an orgasm from it.
    But I refuse to be one of those girls that just plain doesn't have a g-spot!
    So I bought myself a g-spot vibrator. It's pretty powerful and has these 8 different modes which are really nice and feel great in my pussy... but no g-spot nuthin'.

I followed the really meager instructions on how to find the g-spot and well they weren't descriptive anyways so it makes sense that I'm having trouble.

Can anybody who has had g-spot orgasms with a g-spot vibe tell me how to use it so I can orgasm too?
  2. Trixi

Trixi New Member

In my opinion ALL orgasms happen in the clitoris. I have had 2 kinds or orgasms and I'm assuming one is "clitoral" and the other is "g-spot." I feel the clitoral orgasm begin in the clitoris. With the second type (g-spot?) the orgasm seems to start everywhere at once and feels deeper. It feels more widespread and therefore more intense, but it definitely also is mostly in the clitoris. As far as your vibrator, if it doesn't have a clitoral stimulator, not sure if it will work for you. It is a very rare woman who doesn't need clitoral stimulation. I have one of those g-spot vibrators, but it does have the clitoral stimulator too, and it works pretty well.

3. college_girl

college_girl New Member

I know what you mean, I've had clitoral orgasms that were triggered from inside me without any direct clitoral stimulation. Is that really all a g-spot orgasm is? I'd be really disappointed if it was.
  4. Trixi

Trixi New Member

I'm not positive there is any such thing as a G-spot orgasm. Perhaps what I'm describing as starting "all over" instead of just the clitoris is a G-sport orgasm. I don't know. I do know that just G-spot stimulation alone doesn't do a whole lot for me, but my best orgasms are the "all over" ones, and they DO require internal as well as clitoral stimulation at the same time - for me, anyway. I'm sure there are differences in other woman. Those orgasms I call "all over" seem to start around the vagina and clitoris and all areas in between and around, all at once. Those are the very best orgasms I've had and, like I said, they always require vaginal and clitoral stimulation together.
  5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Try it couple of inches inside on your upper vagina wall (facing toward your stomach if laying on your back). Because it's shallow penetration some believe g-spot is just deeper roots from the clit involved. Whatever it is if it feels good enjoy it and experiment with different areas and pressures. Pressure might need to be moderate firmness. Nothing wrong with adding dual stimulation on your clit too. That dual combination sends my wife into intense body convulsing orgasms
  6. qcumbr1

qcumbr1 New Member

The G-spot is best found when putting two fingers inside your vagina, then curl your fingers so that they touch against the ceiling of your vagina. Move your fingers around while applying a small amount of pressure, till you hit a spot that makes you feel like you have to pee. Stay on that spot and continue to carress it. The feeling to pee will pass. Keep carressing that same spot. Soon it will start to feel better and better and you should have one hell of an orgasm.

The same can be done with a G-spot vibrator. Don't turn on the vibes till after you find the spot.

Hopes this helps....

Q
  7. clare

clare New Member

Sorry to hijack this thread but this post caught my eye. I have found my G Spot and got as far as massaging it until I get the definite feeling of wanting to pee. I deliberately didn't stop and kept up the same massage of the spot and the feeling of wanting to pee did pass but then nothing else. Do you have any other tips or is it just a case of keeping on trying until it happens?

Any advice gratefully received! I feel like I'm so close but not close enough!
  8. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

This was my experience was well, and instead of caressing the spot, the person pulled up and back very quickly and it was one hell of an orgasm. I didn't squirt though :( He also found a "secret" spot to the top left of my clit that now makes me have even stronger clitoral orgasms when stimulated....We used a curved glass toy, and the bulb end was the best for the g-spot...Good luck....
  9. Drakonnen

Drakonnen New Member

We just got a g-spot vibe for Christmas, but the actual "probe" part was surprisingly soft and limp, and it didn't do much for the wife. I've brought up the idea of trying a glass dildo, but she sort of freaks out at the thought even though I tell her its non-breakable, warmable etc.

She thinks it would feel way too hard, and wants something with a little give. Is there any advice, tips or description of the feeling you could give that I could just say "I read this online" and tell her to convince her to try it?

Considering her complaint about most of our toys is they don't have the feeling of warmth the real thing does, I think this could be just the thing for her.
  10. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Silicone warms up quickly and actually doesn't feel as cold to begin with. If your wife hates the cold feeling, soak the vibe, or dildo, or whatever, in hot water to warm it up first. Be sure you don't submerge a non-waterproof vibe, though. I have a silicone waterproof G-spot stimulator (vibrating), and it also has a clitoral stimulator. The clitoral stimulator doesn't quite reach my clitoris, and my husband uses his tongue on my clitoris while the vibrator is going. My god, is that intense. That really sends me into outer space.
  11. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

My girl and I just bought a g spot vibe with a flexible shaft. I actually got her to go to the store and pick it out with me! We haven't had a chance to use it yet (cough tomorrow cough) but she's excited about it. It's waterproof and silicon and is pretty powerful on high. I'm anxious to try it out, as we haven't really done much with just fingers so far.

College Girl, any luck with yours?? We could use some pointers!
  12. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

My girlfriend has an overly sensitive clit, and before you say lucky her! Its basically too sensitve for her to orgasm from direct clit attention. She's says it almost feels painfully sensitive and i have to stop.

However she regularly orgasms through g-spot stimulation. To begin with I used a g-spot vibe, but now i can just do it with my fingers or during intercourse. I have to press surprisingly hard though!

I would agree with the idea that its deep nerves connected to the clit, essentially its in the right place.

Nick
  13. newguy75

newguy75 New Member

Ladies, any certain model of g-spot vibe that is the best? I would like to get one for my wife.