How to please

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fairy, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairy

Fairy New Member

I am new to SF, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I have been in a relationship with a guy for about 3 months. He is six years older than me and much more experienced than me (he was my first). I have recently moved away and we are having a go at the long distance thing. The times we have had sex, I have only cum through oral stimulation and I dont think he has come at all. He has given me oral and fingered me, but I have never really done anything to him. I feel like I want to make him happy and satisfied but I have never blown anyone before, so i'm a bit wary of what I should do?? Also we have only ever had sex in the missionary position so I would like to try other stuff. I worry that if I tried something else that I would do it wrong and since he has had a lot of partners (about 40) before me I worry that I am no good. He says I am an amazing lover but I worry that he is just saying this to make me feel better, and since he has never cum through sex with me I doubt what he says is true.
    Please could anyone give me some advice to leave him begging for more and help me with my worries? Please be as graphic as you like, everything helps.
    Thanks

2. Fairy

Fairy New Member

Please just tell me your best experiences, dirty as possible, with any hints and tips.

3. hurley

hurley New Member

I kind of know what you are going through. The girl im with right now, i am her first on everything and shes afraid of me judging her on what i have had in my past. If hes is saying that your amazing and still wanting to have sex with you or do things, then believe him. I tell my gf that shes really good in bed and she still gets worried. Dont worry. Just believe him.

Maybe for going down on him, you both could be laying in bed and you give him a hand job and then slowly kiss down his chest and go for it. If theres a way he likes it, he will tell you.

If your wanting to try different possitions, ask him about it. Find out what possitions are his favorite and say you would like to experiment. Im a guy and I love to hear from my girl that she would like to experiment. Just talk with him.

Glad to see you joining the forums, and hope everything goes fine. Gives us updates!!!!!

4. jiggy

jiggy New Member

I know how you're feeling. I was very afraid to try new things with my current BF. I was afraid I would be doing something wrong, the truth is, that as long as you put in a good effort, chances are he will be satisfied. As for handjobs, I find they work best if you use a little lube or something to reduce friction (remember to use something water based incase you have sex later) After that just work your way slowly down, kiss his chest ect and then once you move in for the kill jsut play it cool. Don't use your teeth, (because that can hurt him!) Use your hands as well and just basically don't be afraid. The first time I did it to my BF he was so excited he came pretty quickly (cum doesn't taste as bad as you would thin either, AND for all those weight conscious girls out there like me...theres only about 5-15 calories in a normal ejacualtion!) If you have anymore questions PM me and we can chat! Hope this helps!

P.S. Just don't be afraid, that was my biggest problem, but I had a chat with my BF and told him all about how I was afraid of not making him happy, because I would be bad at what I was doing. Chances are you will be ok!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.