how to please women

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jwest, Jul 28, 2007.

1. jwest

jwest New Member

i recently lost my virginity and have since had sex with the same girl about 10 times, she didnt know i was a virgin, but some things about sex confuse me, i mean i really sdont thing im offering that much pleaure i dont last that long when im in it tends to be about 1-2minutes then i cum, at this point i take my cock out pull off the condom and chuck it in the bin, but this girl im with has this look on her face when i cum, like what why have we stopped? so should i contiune after i ejaculate?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

You're kidding, right?

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

No, You should get Her off before you even start
    to fuck Her.
    Hey you cum so make sure She cums at least once or more
    before you stick it in.
    You have 10 fingers and a tongue, Use them.

Hiker

4. Halogen

Halogen New Member

How old are you? This question seems rather obvious..

5. jwest

jwest New Member

im 18 sorry no im not joking its not that obvious to me

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Sex is not just about you. No, you don't stop the moment you cum. You have been treating her like a vessel, a tool. You are lucky she gave you ten tries. Apparently she has more feelings for you than you do for her.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Fair go Melicious, I've seen the sex education my children got and it didn't cover sharing mutual pleasure at all. They are taught a script of foreplay until the woman is ready for intercourse - then intercourse.

I am an enlightened parent, so I have talked to my 18-year-old son (because he is older than my daughter) about the elements of sex that go beyond the script. I have also given him a copy of the book 'she comes first', which is an excellent guide to total sex. I have a second copy of the book for my daughter for when she is ready.

In times past in other cultures, there used to be a ritual called iniation. Initiation included sex education, and it was more than foreplay + intercourse too. Unfortunately, our society is constrained by the insidious anti-sex message of Christianity. Even in countries that have largely turned their back on religion, morals and values have been inherited through the Church and remain current. So unless society, teachers and parents are ready to break taboo and talk explicitly about sex beyond mechanics, pregnancy and STDs, we will continue to get these young kids struggling to come to terms with something that has the potential to be beautiful and pleasurable beyond description.

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Please her first then go at it.

#8 MikeDog, Jul 28, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2007
  9. jwest

jwest New Member

so i should keep going after i orgasim, ist that risky with the condom cos cum might leak out or i cum again and it bursts? and when ever theres sex in films and you see the guy orgasim the girl seems ot be pleasured at the same time, i did finger this girl for a bit before sex every time, ill try going down on her next, so i should keep going untill she cums...how will i know?

10. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Sorry JWest, I think you are getting some misinfomation. Of course you can't really keep thrusting after you ejaculate. You are right, the condom will come off, likely inside of her. But you can't expect the woman to orgasm when you do, especially at the beginning of your sex life!

Continue with your foreplay and getting her arroused and lubricated. Use your fingures and scoop up some of her lub and rub it on her labia and clit as she find pleasureable. let her direct you to where and how she feel like being touched at that moment and expect it will change frequently. You can use your toungue as well to play with her clit, and lick her lips there. She might appreciate some breast or nipple stimulation at this time too.

She might orgasm, she might not, but when she is very well lubricated and feels ready, then enter her vagina with your penis. Once you are in her just stay as still as you can and maintain your erection. Just rest in her deeply, with an occasional withdrawal and replacement to keep yourself hard. At this time she should be using her P.C. muscles to squeeze your penis just as hard as she can and as fast as she would like to to being her enjoyment of having you inside her. She may thrust her pelvis up to meet your penis even closer during her squeezing. Let this go on for as long as you can and hopfully, she will have her orgasm, or even several if she wishes. When she's indicated that she is satisfied, then you can begin to thrust your penis inside of her until you ejaculate. Don't thrust too fast, but take your time to enjoy her rubbing on your shaft. Now, when you cum, she will be happy too. This may take some practice to get the motions and timing right.

11. jwest

jwest New Member

thank you very much, thats great info