How to please the clit during intercourse

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Jan 20, 2008.

1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

I've read in several other threads that "80% of women can't orgasm from just vaginal sex", and that because of that, it's skill and not size that matters. I don't have much experience so if you guys and gals can please advise on how to guarantee a clitoral orgasm for a girl during intercourse (various positions if possible) I'd greatly appreciate it :) Thanks!

2. igor

Gold Member

One suggestion is to try the CAT position (a variation of missionary) "Coital Alignment Technique".
    Otherwise, use positions where you (or she) can manually stimulate it during PIV sex, for example doing doggie and reaching around to use a hand on it.

3. doreigirl

doreigirl New Member

I remember when the only way I got off during sex was to either orgasm during intercourse or from oral. I never touched myself during sex until finally a guy I was with took my hand began stroking me with my own fingers and got me off. Now I believe every girl is responsible for her own orgasms during sex. My fingers are always working it...either rubbing my clit, squeezing my nipples, or fingering inside my anus.

So back to your question, the best way to help your girl orgasm during sex is:
    1) Let her ride you on top. Help her grind her mound down hard on you. This position gives her total control over her orgasm.

2) Try the missionary position, but raise her pelvis up by placing her legs around your arms instead of around your waist. She has to kind of pull her legs up toward her head. This aligns her clit with the base of your shaft. This is my #1 favorite position for both vaginal and anal sex.

3) Like I said before, let her know it's OK to touch herself. At first she will be very self-conscious about doing that, but if you take her hand and show her how to explore her body just as you would, she will learn that touching herself during sex is good for both of you. Ask her to rub her clit while you have her in doggy position. She'll get into it.

4. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

That's some really good advice. Thanks a lot! Quick question: I have a lot of thick pubic hair down there (as most guys do probably). When she's on top, is grinding her clit on coarse pubic hair irritating? I could trim it but that would make it more like a "stubble" and even more irritating? Ever had this problem?

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

You would have to trim it excessively close to get "stubble", so don't trim that close ;)

What has always worked for me is having my feet flat on the bed in missionary (for leverage), and grinding my pelvis against his. It takes a little experimenting, but works really well when you hit that perfect rhythm. (I think this might be the CAT position, but I'm not entirely sure.)

A little cunnilingus before intercourse can go a long way...and afterwards is Ok, too (whatever she/you feels comfortable with, of course).

A clitoral vibrator (e.g., vibrating bullet) can be used in many different positions during intercourse.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Bluesy said
    That's the way it's done,
    I like to lay on my side, Her on her back with one leg up
    Then you can grind your pelvis against Her clit.
    Or lift Her up, lean Her against a wall, wrap her legs around
    your waist and sit Her on your cock.

Hiker

7. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

So it's not irritating if you're grinding against his pubic hairs?

8. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

My guy doesn't trim or shave and honestly I have never felt his pubic hairs at all during grinding. I guess it's possible some women could be more sensitive (I am always shaved clean and still doesn't bother me) but for me it's never a problem.