how to make her more wet

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by n0t0r10u5, Oct 9, 2008.

1. n0t0r10u5

n0t0r10u5 New Member

it seems like when my girlfriend and i first got together she would get so wet long before i even near her vagina... now it seems like she only really gets wet after i've began rubbing and touching. does anyone have any tips that will help me get her wet again before having to go down there?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think you should go down on her.

3. igor

Gold Member

My wife just barely starts to get wet with fingering. But some oral action really starts the flow.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

For me it is the innuendo, the teasing, the thinking about what I am going to give and get that makes me wet beforehand. But I agree with Puss. Go down on her!

5. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I third that... and try foreplay, maybe talk dirty to her before anything happens, turn her on. Get her excited for it all...to wonder what's coming next.
    That helps me alot.

6. Adonis47

Adonis47 New Member

Seems to me like you need to be more creative and be more patient. Sexually, most women thrive on being teased (which also involves a degree of spontaneity as well). This means that unless she is ripping your clothes off, the best way to get her wet before you ever get down there requires time and tactfulness. It also requires you paying attention to what your girlfriend's body is tell you and having the mental fortitude to process it all without losing control of yourself.

The best way, in my opinion, to get the results that you want is to sneak up on her. Walk up behind her in the bedroom and wrap your arms around her. Then lightly kiss her on the back of her neck. Assuming, she's not doing something important, you just knocked her mind off of whatever the hell it was she was doing and rerouted it to an affectionate/sexual state. Next start kissing the side of her neck and pull her against you tighter. If you're close to the bed, turn her around and start kissing her while you lightly guide her onto the bed laying back. Now would also be a good time to start groping. I'm a personal fan of stroking thighs. You can also begin taking her shirt off. Once you have her shirt off, kiss your way back down to her neck. Once you get there, start lightly sucking while you kiss. Maybe even lick her if you know she likes it. Make sure that you keep your hands active, but don't go between her legs yet. Grab her ass, stroke her thighs, maybe even start taking her bra off - but keep your mitts off her pussy! Once you've paid sufficient attention to her neck (i.e. you feel her legs spreading, she starts grinding against you, she starts grabbing you more intensely), move down to her collarbone. This seems to be a most neglected area, but has a propensity to be very sensitive. Once again, mix up kissing and sucking. About this point, if you haven't removed her bra, now is the time to do so... because next you're going to kiss and suck your way down to her breasts. At this point, most guys go straight for the nipples, and leave the rest of the breast with no attention. Stop wasting those titties!! Make sure you kiss, suck, and caress every part of both of her breasts... and keep your hands away from the snatch! Your goal is to stay away from where she ultimately wants you to go by tending to all the other places first, and taking your damn time while doing it. Next you'll move down from her breasts to her navel. Wait until you get to her belly button before you start unbuttoning her pants. Once you get there and begin unbuttoning, start kissing and sucking around her panty line. It also behooves you, at this point, to start varying the amount of pressure you're using with your kisses. Assuming, she's wearing panties, kiss your way down to the top of her thighs. By the time you get here, she may already be wet... but you wanted MORE wet, right? Nuzzle your nose and nibble at her lips and her clit through her panties = but very lightly! Now comes the fun part! Next start kissing and sucking your way down one of her legs. Make sure you stop and give special attention to the spot behind her knee which has a tendency to be especially sensitive. Work your way at least to her ankle. If kissing feet and sucking toes is your thing... then by all means go on ahead and do so at this point. Otherwise, slowly work your way back up her leg, making sure to stop behind her knee again. Once you get close to the top, pull her panties to the side. Then suck the area between her lips and the top of her thigh. Lightly kiss her lips and VERY LIGHTLY run your tongue in between her slit, just grazing her clit. Kiss your way back to the top of her other thigh, and work your way down the other leg like you did before. As you near the top this time, start removing her panties. Lightly kiss her lips and lick her slit again, making sure to make contact with her clit.

At this point... she should be wet, moaning, and begging you to do something... as long as you just stop the damn teasing!

#6 Adonis47, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

What ADONIS said! FC needs a towel and a cold shower now!
    :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

8. Adonis47

Adonis47 New Member

That's the general idea! ;)

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I like your ideas. You have good ideas. AWESOME TECHNIQUE!!!!!!!!!

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Good post Adonis! :)

I love to write (or tell) erotic stories and just fantasize. I share them with my wife (and some of them with folks here...see the erotic literature section). If they're good they get my wife juicy just from all the imagery. :brow

BD

11. Adonis47

Adonis47 New Member

Thank you... thank you... *bows*

12. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree tease, tease and tease and then go down on her :) Anticipation and surprise is the ticket. So much great sex is in the mind too. She'll be as wet as rain ;)

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Another man who gets it! **makes note**. :)

14. notanewbie

notanewbie Member

wow Adonis was prolly the best suggestion i've seen yet. definately gonna try that

15. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Have you tried sucking and biting on her nipples alittle?I have found that to work on a couple women I have had sex with who had alittle trouble getting wet.Try that before you start out touching her directly her pussy.Play around with her nipples first.

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yes, Adonis is a god! LOL :rofl ( I am laughing at myself. This is not good)

Seriously, yes, he knows what he is talking about. MMMMMM........

17. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

everything adonis says is pretty much bang on, but a little give away i have noticed is that often if you are kissing gently in the way he suggests all over her body, the i have noticed that with many women if they start ot get goosbumps all over they are often also getting wet, there is often a corellation doesnt always work but its suprisingly common in my experience.

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Another fine lad who gets it!!!!! :phat

FC has goosebumps now! :brow

19. Trixi

Trixi New Member

I don't get goosebumps. What I DO get is a shiver all the way down my spine that makes my whole body spasm and if I'm lying flat on the bed my spine bends and my back lifts up. It's all completely involuntary. My DH can be certain he's getting to me when that happens. I've seen him get a similar reaction and if he's standing up at the time, he almost falls.

20. HillyMiku

HillyMiku New Member

I could not agree more. I've always hated it when lovers would just assume that you're wet because they are hard. Women don't work like that. As one man put it- we are like a maze garden- just when you think you've hit jackpot, you realize you need to find another path. We are uncharted territory. What works for one woman, doesn't work for another. Personally, I don't like being eaten out. I love giving but I don't always love receiving. However, teasing me helps- A LOT! Dirty talk helps sometimes too. You just need to be more creative. While we love being played with, the clit is a very tender area- over working it desensitizes it. It's time to find new areas- ya know? Try blind folding her so she can't see what you're doing and teasing her around the nether-region but never touching the garden of eden.

Best of luck!