How To Lose Weight Really Fast

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by longverythick, Jun 9, 2010.

1. longverythick

longverythick New Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Most people have a hard time losing weight. I have two methods that are extremely effective and do not require diet or exercise and they're fun. Its free to do and you can lose more than 10 pounds in a week easily.

The first and best way is to have sex or just touch yourself. I lost 10 pounds in a week touching myself for just 1-2 hours a day.

The other way is to take an ice bath. Fill the tub with water you are comfortable with get in and pour in approximately 10 pounds of ice. It won't feel cold because the temperature change was gradual. When you get out your body will feel very warm because your metabolism has increased significantly. Typically one can expect to increase from 100 Calories per hour to over 2000 Calories per hour. It will take 1-2 hours to lose a pound of fat this way.

I've been doing that for about a month now and have lost about 30 pounds I have about 20 or so more to go. You can see my six pack its not well defined yet, but in another month I expect to have a well-defined 8-pack.