How to last longer

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by vettegator005, May 3, 2007.

1. vettegator005

vettegator005 New Member

I ws just wondering how some of you guys can last so long. I can last about 10 mins but just cant hold any longer i really need some tips to know how to last as long as possible. Any tips are greatly appreicated.

2. igor

Gold Member

10 minutes is above average. But if you want to go longer, as you approach orgasm, slow down or stop for a bit, then start again.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Switch positions every five minutes.

4. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Really!?!? Wow, I had no idea. I think the secret is lots and lots of masturbation with the goal of making yourself last longer. Don't just try and jerk one out in between shampooing and soaping up in the shower, see how long you can make it last. I can't imagine I would have been able to last 45 min. my first time I hadn't been jerking it constantly this way for years.

5. igor

Gold Member

I read in several places that the average time a guy lasts is 3 to 5 minutes. That's continuous, non-stop thrusting. I am in that group myself, if I don't stop occasionally.

6. burton

burton New Member

well get in a position that is both pleasing for the two of you, but doesn't allow you to climax as quickly. I know when my girlfriend is ontop i can pretty much go forever (with a condom on).. or if im in control i just make sure i don't go too fast to make the session end too fast.

7. Wolf359

Wolf359 New Member

It varies for me.

8. crayola

crayola New Member

Is the 3-5 minute mark with condom or w/o condom?

9. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

As I've posted elsewhere, you gotta learn how to orgasm without ejaculation. It's really not that hard, and the orgasms are just as, if not, more pleasing. The key is timing, and your PC muscles must be somewhat fit. I suggest finding a book that discusses male multiple orgasms, though there's some trash out there too. It's not so hard.

Once you learn how to control yourself, the question of how long you can 'last' becomes moot point, and a distant, and unpleasant memory.

10. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

Depending on the position and speed, I can last 5-10 minutes of constant thrusting. I try to last 20 minutes by slowing down when I get too close. That in itself has made me last longer in certain situations. It also helps to not stop until 1-2 seconds (or 1-3 thrusts) before the point of no return.

11. Steel

Steel Member

Don't focus on how long you can go during straight out banging…. It will be a disappointment for everyone involved unless quick sex is the goal.

I remember 19 and unfortunately that’s what most of it was due to lack of experience and knowledge. SF is the greatest resource for giving you ideas… read over a bunch of threads and see how what use to be 3 mins of nut slappin can turn into 2 hours of ecstasy for you and your partner.

If I could only go back knowing what I do now!!

12. Vegetashonor

Vegetashonor New Member

Me and my girl Went for a little over 2 hours one night. We properly paced ourselves, and switched possitions about every 10 minutes. The end result was she had 2 orgasms, and I filled her up. She started to get sore, thats why we had to finally end it...But it was a heck of a night. Lol!! Oh, and Unquenchable Had it right with practicing masterbation. I even tried penis excercises. They work, But be carefull not to over do it. You can pull that muscle too ya know o_- Lol

13. antmayne

antmayne New Member

tips

ok what i do is, i start with oral, eating my lover out and then i get into penetration usually fast or slow and really hard, but if you feel close go slower or pull out and perform oral on her or massage her breast and suck her nipples, just explore with her to figure out great things to do while you are coolin down.

14. antmayne

antmayne New Member

also learn to tough it out lol, most ive ever came in a row is 3 times lol afterwards i was worn out to the max but it was well worth it.

15. igor

Gold Member

Good question. I assume without. It has been many years since I have used a condom. Unlike some others, they never slowed me down that much.

16. Chunky

Chunky New Member

Sound advice people, will try these

17. Chris0123

Chris0123 New Member

i struggle to go again after just one 10min full on fuck. like im that buggered all i want to do is sleep