How to I get my wife to like masturbation?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jackbquik, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackbquik

jackbquik New Member

My wife is very conservative and we were both virgins when we married. I have masturbated alot and she has never masturbated. The idea of masturbation upon herself grosses her out and she says it's wrong. Upon asking her why masturbation is wrong, she can't give me an answer. It seems as though she can care less that she has a beatifull display of flesh between her legs. I want to get her to enjoy masturbation primarly when I'm in the room with her. I also want her to realize she has something very sexy and be way more consious about it. I believe if she was more aware of her vulva and was excited about it as I am my penis, she would be much more relaxed and receptive during sex.

How do I get my wife to masturbate and open up?

2. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Boy,thats a tuff one. If she was brought up thinking masturbation is "dirty" it will be difficult to change that mind set. You could try to get her to do it with you at the same time as part of foreplay.Maybe some toys. Come on everyone,lets help this guy out.

3. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Does your wife enjoy you playing with her during foreplay? Does she orgasm easily during foreplay and intercourse? Does she enjoy playing with your penis? I guess what I am trying to find out is if all but straight sex is gross to her or just playing with herself? Provide this info and we will go from there.

4. slick

slick New Member

I suggest you buying her a nice clit vibrator.
    My wife had never masturbated until we married. I bought a vibrator and at first she was very shy about me using it on her but she couldn't hide the fact that she liked it. Soon I talked her into holding it on her clit... after that one time she wouldn't let me use it on her again.. she said I didn't know the correct spot. :D

5. hotlady

hotlady New Member

i was 21 before i ever thought about vibrators. i thought they were just for those perverts :ugh . no way was i ever going to use one of them. well i guess i am now a pervert, because i love them :p . when he is "too tired", i just pull one of my many vibes out and that instantly gets him in the mood :phat . he gets so excited just watching that he can't help himself anymore :brow .

it won't hurt anything just to ask her to try it, she might just like it ;) . go to an adult store and let her pick one out that she may like. good luck and have fun.........

6. jackbquik

jackbquik New Member

Answers to your questions:

"Does your wife enjoy you playing with her during foreplay?"

Yes. But doesn't ever say she wants it or likes it. But I can tell she likes it.

"Does she orgasm easily during foreplay and intercourse?"

I'm not sure. I've never been with another woman so I can't tell. If we have decent forplay and heavy intercourse with lots of touching, she will have an orgasm. But if I go fast and concentrate on only getting "mine", she won't have an orgasm.

"Does she enjoy playing with your penis?"

No, not naturally. She thinks the penis is weird and funny looking. I don't think she has a natural lust/hunger for the penis. Although the other night when I convinced her to let me eat her pussy, she peaked out a few times and then watched my cock as I squeezed it and held it; as she was enjoying her pussy getting licked, she would say things like, "Look at that big cock", and "Look at that shiny head" in lustfull tones.

"I guess what I am trying to find out is if all but straight sex is gross to her or just playing with herself?"

She is certainly in favor of straight missionary intercourse; I think she thinks its best or normal this way because thats all shes been exposed to in romance movies. She is repulsed about the idea of putting a penis in her mouth. We don't talk about experimental sex (other things) alot because she thinks its weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.