How to hold a lot of pee for my husband?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Wyla, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Wyla

Wyla New Member

My husband has a huge pee fetish. I'm a 23 year old female. I want to to indulge his fetish he only likes watching me pee and that's it no golden showers.
    I have tried drinking tons of water and holding it for hours, but it still only seems to lead to about a 30-40 second pee.
    Tips for how a woman can hold more pee? If I get 500 ml to a liter down I'm bursting to go in like 20 min and can't hold on.
    He likes my pee steam powerful and forceful. I really want to pee for a minute straight hard and forcefully for him. Usually they end up only being 20 seconds on average and that's desperate! My best is 40 seconds but the last 20 seconds was a slow trickle. How to hold more pee as a woman?

luv2taste likes this.
  2. Brads1307

Brads1307 Member

1st off your husband is very lucky. I have a pee fetish too but have never been able to experience it. How about beer? If i drink several and hold it. It seems like i pee forever

3. Optimus875

Optimus875 Member

Hmm maybe we should see a video of you peeing just so we can see what we're dealing with ..... we should then be able to offer better and more helpful advice on how to make it last longer :)

DarkSpectre likes this.
  4. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

I think he should be very happy with what you're going already (I know I would be!!)
    I'd say you're doing everything right; drinking lots (of water), holding it as long as you can and then releasing it as quickly as possible for maximum forceful effect. I'm no medical expert but the size of your bladder must play the biggest influence on this, so unless it stretches with time by being continually held full, I'm not sure there's anything tell you could do. But have fun trying!! :)

DrinkMeIn likes this.
  5. luv2taste

Gold Member

You sound like a wonderful and accommodating woman.........................................

Optimus875 likes this.
  6. Optimus875

Optimus875 Member

My wife has just started peeing for me, only 2 small videos so far one of her peeing on the toilet and one peeing her panties (only videos so far as she got a bit of stage fright trying to do it in front of me) but hey that's cool it's a massive turn on so it doesn't matter how much pee comes out I'm just happy that she's doing it, your fella is a very lucky guy

DrinkMeIn and cook74 like this.
  7. Mikey22

Gold Member

Me and my lady have always been comfortable Peeing in front of each other. Try this one. Go outside, Driveway or parking area. See how big an area, Your pee will cover.:) No advice on holding your pee, I'm no medical expert. But l doubt, That it can be good for you.

8. DrinkMeIn

Gold Member

I can hold to about 4 cups of output and even then, peeing full power, it lasts under a minute unless I stop my flow, and restart.

9. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Drink a lot of alcohol :)

champy23 likes this.