How to have "rough" sex..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xplodez, Aug 8, 2007.

1. xplodez

xplodez New Member

some times girls i have met have mentioned that i should some times be a little more rough.... now my definition of rough does not quite seem like what the definition a girl may think... hair tugging? pushing them down onto the bed? just being absolutely wild?... any ideas on this as i would like to learn how to be a little more "rough" and a bit smoother in my approach of initiating sex, any ideas would be great thanks..:dgrin

2. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

LOL. Pull our hair, spank our ass, pinch our nipples, talk dirty, and don't forget the love bites. I think that about covers it.

3. xplodez

xplodez New Member

k cool thank you, how do you think i could go about being more smooth on my approach of initiating sex.. some times im not as smooth as i think i should be i just kind of go for it, but i have only had sex with 2 people so im not very experienced as others, but i have been told by my last gf that my approach was not always smooth... so i want to learn to resolve this and im still trying to figure out what she meant by that..

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

May I add play with her pussy very hard to The Mistresses good list.

Hiker

5. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

What part of your approach do you think is not smooth. Why don't you tell us what you normally do. I'll tell ya where ya went wrong. ; )

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, do what Mistress said! Only, when you are having sex, go at her hard and fast, talking dirty the whole time. Just go for it.

7. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

What I do is basically start to undress her, she generally gets the idea.

this could also be a good intro into some rough action, like if you start to rip her clothes off quickly, then go to some nice hard slaps on her ass and bite her neck

I think she will understand what you want

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

More confident in moving her around, changing positions, talking dirty etc. Taking charge and leading. Also important is thrusting faster/harder/deeper inside her. Rougher sex is hot.

9. just_curious_xx

just_curious_xx New Member

To initiate sex, my ex would come up behind me and push his crotch up against me. The he would go up my shirt and start caressing me. etc etc. (I could sex he wanted animal sex when he would finger me hard right off the bat)

10. dboy129

dboy129 New Member

just lie down on there bed, start kissing intimately, start fondelling, and let things flow from there.

11. Darkwing

Darkwing New Member

ask the ladies what they like

12. evman

evman New Member

The longer that you are with someone the more things you apt to try. Some ladies like very rough sex to the point of being slapped across the face. Personally, I couldn't get into that even if my wife loved it. (which she doesn't) My wife does like having her tits squeezed hard and her nipples tugged on. She enjoys being spanked on occasions and also having me pull her hair on occasions. She is not in the mood for these things every time. Darkwing had a good suggestions of simply asking them what they like.

13. xplodez

xplodez New Member

wow, everyone assumes i meant like Rough rough sex, she just meant more than gently caressing all the time, just be a tiny bit more forceful.. NOT like ROUGH pummel me sex...:shrug

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Just make sure by the end of the night the beds busted and theres holes in the walls...and the nieghbours have called out the cops for noise pollution :p

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well perhaps you should have explained that in the first place rather than playing games hmmm

You could try the roughest form of sexual intercourse......a feather to tickle her pussy with.....

16. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

You can easily be a little more assertive in sex without getting too rough. Just take the lead and see how she reacts and take it from there.

17. redorn

redorn New Member

a few of my fave "techniques" that you could use

grab their wrists and pin them to the bed while you're kissing, or better yet, biting the side of their neck, nibbling on their etc. alternatively, run your fingers up the back of their neck and into their hair then get a good grip on it while you're kissing.

and for really rough kissing, move in to kiss them and when they move to kiss you, pull your lips away. do this a couple of times to tease them and then when you do actually kiss them they'll practicly tear your tonsils out.

some people love having fingernails run over their skin too (hint: me!)

oh, and grabbing an arse cheek and squeezing tends to go down well (although some girls don't like it as much as others)

18. xplodez

xplodez New Member

perfect dude! thats what im talking about... But kronnie, yours was good too, i just meant like, i had a few people pm me about like some stuff, almost sort of violent and im not down with that.. :eek

19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

well some people do sem to enjoy extreme forms of rugh sex...not my thing but were all different for different reasons ...

20. Bluesy

Gold Member

I would rather be "ravished" than roughed up. You've got to get into a very dominant frame of mind...wait until you're super-mega-horny and then take her like the hero in a romance novel would. Tear off her clothes, pin her wrists, kiss her hard, grope her like you can't possibly get enough of her body, yank open her legs and just go for it, babe.

*sigh* Now I've gotten myself all horned up :eyes

#20 Bluesy, Aug 14, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2007