How to have anal sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by simonzzz, Dec 25, 2008.

1. simonzzz

simonzzz New Member

How to have anal sex in one night stands? I think long conversations about it and begging on the knees get nowhere. :D What is your "how to have anal" routine and how effectively is it working?

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Is this a "how to talk girls into it" or how to do it? I've only had one one night stand do anal with me, and she liked doing it before I. I think you should just have regular sex with your one night stand, ask once and if she says no then you probably won't be able to talk her into it.

3. simonzzz

simonzzz New Member

How to "talk" girls into it.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

If she's afraid it will hurt then one thing you can do to reassure her is to take something up the ass beforehand. Maybe she has a realistic dildo that will work. Then she will she how much you enjoy and that it doesn't hurt you. However, if this idea seems disturbing or disgusting to you, then perhaps it will give you some insight into her reluctance.

The bottom line is, don't ever try to get someone to do something that you'd be unwilling to do yourself.

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Don't push someone into it or else they won't enjoy it... maybe you just need find the right girl. My best friend usually does anal before real sex, even in one night stands... (she's taken btw lol) so like there are girls out there who will... Remember have plenty of lube and be gentle if they do say yes... you can damage a girl for life.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Dude I love ur sig down there.:D